Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

automatic control switch

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:43 # 1
hulya1558
Hello friends

My signal arm was broken. I changed the original to 570 TL. When I gave the car in the morning, the auto switch was working, the switch was not working after changing the arm in the evening. Anyway, I took the key to the keymaker, said the key is solid, I need to get my security code from the service, it will be redefined, where will I get it?

there is an expense every day :(

I also had 130 TL led on the headlights, is it expensive and do they undergo examination?
08.05.2020 20:43 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello. most likely, the battery pole was removed, the vehicle key might have been forgotten when it was so long while the change was being made. You can try it like this. I introduced it to 206 of your friend who has a problem just like you.

1. Open the driver's door using the key
2. Keep the door open
3. Insert the key into the contact
4. Press the black small button once
5. Turn the ignition to the start position.
6. Press and hold the large button for 10 seconds.
7. Release the button, turn off the ignition, remove the key.
8. Close the door (all doors must be closed)
9. Press the lock button 2 times.
10. If not according to this procedure, start and stop the vehicle. Do it again.
08.05.2020 20:43 # 3
hulya1558
I even changed the battery of the key because the battery is exhausted, but the unlocking device tried the key with a mechanism, so it works .
Okay, I hope I will do what you say after work, I was thinking about making a switch, the key is broken.
08.05.2020 20:43 # 4
sonerkyl
You're welcome. The vehicle key is likely to be improved when I do what I said. In addition, he says that the keymaker gives the code that many auto outlineers say, wherever you go, there is no service from the device. If you are going to make a snap, the containers from aliexprest cost between 3-5 dollars. I hope your key will see the car again and you will not get money for the keymakers. Actually, I hope that the man who does your job should do it anyway, let humanity remain with you, you will not be in contact with such person again.
08.05.2020 20:43 # 5
hulya1558
I couldn't stand it and went out to the parking lot and tried 2 times for a long time, and then I heard the noise, but it did not work.
08.05.2020 20:43 # 6
sonerkyl
Before I forget it, try the 2 situations with the doors open and try it with the doors closed. Sometimes situations can be different.
08.05.2020 20:43 # 7
hulya1558
Hello friends

Soner Bey, I haven't tried the application you said unfortunately.

As a result of a little research, ikitelli also said mepa automotive - I called the authorized service and talked with the ID and license in 5 minutes and said there was no fee.
08.05.2020 20:43 # 8
sonerkyl
They will do it for free.
08.05.2020 20:43 # 9
hulya1558
Unfortunately, they called before they went, they said they would work around 150-200. CryCryAngry
08.05.2020 20:43 # 10
sonerkyl
Let's say good, you can make a new key for 150-200 TL. I think a car keymaker who knows the job will solve it at an affordable price.
08.05.2020 20:43 # 11
HasGur
According to the information that the controller is working , before spending money;

Removing the shunt fuse (there are 1 side and 2 side ends in the fuse bearing, it can be mounted on both sides) by stating SH and HS inside the fuse box inside ... waiting for 30 seconds between them;

1- Put it in transit position, on the other side,
So again to the old location 2- Install the client-side configuration
3- Reintroduce the control (writer in the manual) If there is no manual, it is described here; https://mechanics.stackexchange.com/questions/19460/remote-key-fob-working-only-inside-the-car-close-to-reciev is

(Never use the vehicle while the shunt fuse is installed on the transit side)

If the controller still does not work;

Reset the BSI following the procedure written here; http://www.bba-reman.com/gb/content/peugeot_bsi_reboot_process

Then re-introduce the remote

About 30 seconds for BSI to go to sleep before operations that disconnect power supplies from the line, such as the removal of the pole and shunt fuse. It should be expected.
Hasgör 2018-01-19 16:28:40
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”