Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Automatic again - Take off!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:58 # 1
sukur
I S.aleyk. Good Sunday everyone. Don't let the automatic transmission topic open :)

FIRST FROM ME ...

Friends, my vehicle & nbsp; 2000 1.4 XR Automatic Transmission. When I bought it a week ago, it was problematic. Knock and Snow - * modes, malfunctioning lights etc. It had. The other day, I changed the Solenoid Valves (with the originals) and my gearbox oil, so I had the software installed. Failure and knocks of the vehicle disappeared.

Although there was not much difference in traction, this event relieved me.
LAKİN;
There is a problem in my vehicle beforehand. When the engine temperature exceeds 80 degrees, my car stops when I get up (for those who do not know the traffic in Istanbul, I say: I Throw: In the LIGHTS) When I get up, when I press the gas, it shouts as if it is idle, and after a few seconds, Suddenly it starts to act with a departure as if someone hit the back. > Do you think my expenses are wasted and my transmission still needs revision? & Nbsp; "Dead"
08.05.2020 16:58 # 2
koliva
How confident are you that the new software was discarded? Who threw it?
08.05.2020 16:58 # 3
sukur
[QUOTE = koliva] How confident are you with my new software being discarded? Who threw it? [/ QUOTE]

Dear Koliva; When the new software is not thrown, I heard that the malfunction lamps are not going out? Is it wrong?
I made the replacement and the software at DATA Peugeot in Maslak. Have you heard or have any information about whether they do it or not? Divdi
08.05.2020 16:58 # 4
koliva
The new software has nothing to do with the malfunction lamps. You can delete the fault, but soon the same fault will occur again and it will still light up.

I heard your service from one of the old members of our forum. What kind of service I have no knowledge. I think it is a service that knows what it is doing. & Nbsp; However, you have gone through the malfunction that you have already specified for the exchange of solenoids. If I was at your place, I would bring the car back to the service and have it checked.

At this point, I will not be able to stand without you. We asked you to ask me if you wanted software so much, you were surrendered to a service and now you ask me if they discarded the software. I do not say that the software may have scored, they have not 100% scored, I think that the masters are also competent in their work, but as the owner of the vehicle, you should have taken the procedures from the masters. You should have asked if the software would be discarded. If the software was not an issue, you should not go to that service. Look, I wrote this on your previous subject.
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=24321&PID=373381&title=bi-el-atn-da-zelim-u-sorunu-ab%DDler# 373381
You have said that this service can also install software on the same subject, but you are not sure now.
koliva 2012-08-12 12:11:02
08.05.2020 16:58 # 5
monur
I do not understand why you do not continue on your old subject, you are opening a new subject, so that the problems and answers are followed on a single subject, and there will be a better archive among those who encounter this problem after you.

Your question The answer was actually a friend who had 307 a few days ago and shared it here.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 6
sukur
[QUOTE = koliva]
The new software has nothing to do with the malfunction lamps. You can delete the fault, but soon the same fault will occur again and it will still light up.

I heard the service you said from one of the old members of our forum. What kind of service I have no knowledge. I think it is a service that knows what it is doing. However, you have gone through the malfunction that you have already specified for the exchange of solenoids. If I was at your place, I would bring the car back to the service and have it checked.

At this point, I will not be able to stand without you. We asked you to ask me if you wanted software so much, you were surrendered to a service and now you ask me if they discarded the software. I do not say that the software may have scored, they have not 100% scored, I think that the masters are also competent in their work, but as the owner of the vehicle, you should have taken the procedures from the masters. You should have asked if the software would be discarded. If the software was not an issue, you should not go to that service. Look, I wrote this on your previous subject.
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=24321&pıd=373381&title=bi-el-atn-da-zelim-u-sorunu-ab%ddler#373381
You have said that this service can also install software on the same issue, but now you are not sure.

[/ QUOTE]

Let me tell you. I went there because they said they were throwing software. The main noticeable problem of my vehicle was its fixing to 3rd gear with knock. That problem is gone. but I was wondering if it is the subject of hitting at this heat, it is possible to say whether we are throwing about this software event or not ...
08.05.2020 16:58 # 7
sukur
[QUOTE = monur] I don't understand why you do not continue on your old topic, but you are opening a new topic. Thus, problems and answers are tracked over a single topic, and there is a better archive among those who encounter this problem after you.

The answer to your question actually lived a friend of 307 a few days ago and shared it here. It is important to me to solve the problem. But it is confusion because it is shaped according to the wish of the friend who opens the topics ...

What did he say, how was that problem solved?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”