Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Automatic 206 What Does This Malfunction Symbol Mean?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:02 # 1
Sedat Yildirim
Hi, friends.
On the way to work this morning, the symbol lamp pictured below flashes on my car.
My car is 2002 model automatic 206 gas.
I pulled the vehicle to the right and hit it. I started again, although it started,
My vehicle did not work, so it didn't even work.
I opened the hood, moved the fuses and cables, then closed the hood again and
I hit the ignition, the vehicle worked, I went to work. I was not comfortable, I got off work at noon
I went to the mechanic. The repairman said to me from direct fuel.
I said to him, I couldn't run it on gas or gas.
He said there was nothing to do with me again because he started the game over and over again
It worked flawlessly.
He put on the computer and wrote on the screen.
Many malfunctions: Cylinder misfire.
That's all, the master deleted the fault record and said it continued, I came and came.
What does it mean if the symbol with the picture below is flashing?
With greetings and prayers ...

FAULT SYMBOL FLASHING ON THE DISPLAY >>>

08.05.2020 18:02 # 2
Guests
How are these masters? I do not understand. The problem may be important. Engine and engine-related parts failure heat.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 3
Aziz
that light was on me too, when I got gas from Shelld, he was doing it, I followed and detected it,

But it goes like this, this lamp, which is burning even in bad fuel, is already lit even in the slightest temporary errors in the engine compartment, of course , it doesn't go out when you turn off the ignition or start it again, it is not bad or if the vehicle does not work. If it goes out, it is possible to get 1 pc connected in 2 weeks :))

08.05.2020 18:02 # 4
Serkan
Aleyküm hi, this light can have dozens of reasons, if there is no abnormality in the operation of the vehicle, it is likely to be from fuel, it burns occasionally in almost all vehicles with LPG.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 5
sezar206
Just doing the problem from gas. Use in gasoline goes off after 5 - 10 km. If the gas is not good when it switches to gas, After a while it will burn again. Change where you get the gas and always try to get it from the same place.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 6
Sedat Yildirim
I have been taking the gas from the same place for years, and even from the same pump as much as possible.
I fill the tank every 2 weeks.
As soon as that lamp was blinking, I pulled aside and staked.
Then I started the starter, the starter prints just as usual, but,
this time it didn't work, i bought it on gasoline, it still didn't work.
I opened the hood and mixed the left and right, but something visible
When I closed the hood and started again, it immediately worked.
I went to work, I did not light, nor did an abnormality.
I did not understand anything from this situation.
The master made it directly from the fuel, he said.
As I said, when it is plugged into the computer, it says multiple malfunctions: The engine has misfire.
Then the master deleted the fault record and I came home.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 7
koliva
There is no record that the error you mentioned was caused by this problem. It may have been previously created and saved. Your master has done the right thing by deleting the record. In the future, you should look again to see if the same error has been recorded.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 8
Sedat Yildirim
Thank you, Koliva brother.
While I was going to my country in August, I had long road maintenance.
Engine oil filter, air filter and so on changed then and
to the computer and to the previous computer
There was no such error record when it was installed.
Already, the gearbox turns on the error light occasionally, turn off the ignition and
it gets better when I turn it on, the error light is the serial winter mode lights,
When it starts to flash, the engine's operation changes,
when he takes off, he hits a bull but the contact is closed
When it is opened, it improves. Two more cellophane valves have changed in the transmission.
The gearbox oil has changed, then a week was so great.
Ramping like a rocket on the ramps, a week later,
turned, so the vehicle does not fade because it does not shift the gear down the ramps
it goes, but when I root the gas it rockets, at that time
The engine is shouting, the fuel is increasing. I went to another gearbox.
Attached to the computer and changed the gearbox oil, one solenoid valve
changed the cables connected to the transmission, on the contrary, towards the country that evening
I was on my way, he did the same before he left Istanbul.
I went to korka, I came to my country, I went to my country.
I came to the same gearbox again, this time he put it on the computer and
He said the gear switch and sensor will change, I said, is it a definite solution when they change,
He said there is no guarantee.
I went to my hometown again this year, I am not on the way, thank you.
Until Taaki saw that supply light yesterday and stayed on the road, that's not the gearbox,
due to different malfunction.But peugeot 206 automatic transmission is much more than car
Anyway, their gearbox was going one hundred thousand Km, then revision was needed.
A friend said that the transmission gearbox is sold in Ist Maslak for 2000 bib TL.
But I can't trust that business anymore, I think it is the only solution.
What kind of automatic vehicle, what brand and which is more for 15 thousand TL when you buy this
I have to do research because it is good.
These things see me as a huge mountain, let's see.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”