Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Automatic 206 Waiting sound

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:28 # 1
Armagan153
Greetings,
I am new to my name in the gift form :) I am using 2003 Peugeot 206 comfort.

I just bought the vehicle, I have had heavy maintenance such as Transmission Valves, transmission oil, engine oil. The gear changes are very comfortable and the vehicle is very stable.
When all the voices were gone, a different voice began to emerge. I took it to the video and uploaded it to YouTube. During video shooting, the sound is excessive, but not so much in the car.

The sound coming in the video comes from the vehicle while you wait in the D position in the light or when you put your foot on the brake and wait for 2 seconds. When you take to N or Park, the sound stops completely or when you gas, the sound disappears. When I touch where the gear is, it trembles as if it comes from somewhere. But there is not the slightest click when the vehicle moves. I was going to leave it for repair, but everybody said different nonsense. I also wanted to write to the form, if there was anything that happened, maybe it could help
Thanks for your answers in advance.
Video link
08.05.2020 21:28 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello, I wish you to use your vehicle without accident and good luck. It seemed to me like a transmission wedge, Hodja. If you say why, you get wasted engine power transmission does not come, there is no problem. However, when it is turned to the d position, the engine power wants to accelerate because of the gearbox, and this type of troubles may cause defective chocks. I think something is rubbing because of vibration. loose screw etc. This can cause it.
08.05.2020 21:28 # 3
talip206
I have 206 automatic. Similar voice sounds to me. I try to find it with my own means, but I couldn't find it for two years :) The last hood opening wire came to my mind but I could not look in detail.
Go to the front and follow the route where the hood wire goes. It may vibrate towards the inlet area in the fender part, hitting mudguards. When I waved it with my hand, it sounded similar, but I could not see it yet.

When I read elsewhere, they wrote that the rope of the gear stick was due to the chassis. They said I had the two gearboxes checked, no problem. Even saw the overhaul of the complete gearbox got off, still have that voice.
Something trembles and hits somewhere, but I couldn't find it.
talip206 2020-02-18 18:33:04
08.05.2020 21:28 # 4
Armagan153
another master said today we need to download the gearbox :)
When I open the hood, there is no sound other than the engine sound. Before that, there was a serious noise in the trunk. The wire of the trunk lock was touching the trunk :) I had a small shear by hand. Hopefully it originates from wire.
I'll show it to a master again tomorrow. I hope the results are not an important situation.
08.05.2020 21:28 # 5
EmSul
the radiator has never changed or it can come from there while the rolqntide is standing still
08.05.2020 21:28 # 6
Armagan153
Hi; the problem still could not be solved. Went to the 5th master vehicle problem still continues :)
08.05.2020 21:28 # 7
EmSul
Just the same event happened yesterday, I did not hear the same sound d, but I also left the rhyde immediately, and the master took care of the gearbox wedge.
30.04.2021 23:58 # 8
afymk
Hodja, how many changes did you change the gearbox mount including the wedge? I also have the same sound.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”