Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

auto6r transmission shifts itself to manual

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 3008 (2009-2015)
26.05.2022 10:11 # 1
Erti05
First of all, mrb. I need help with a problem I still have.
My car is 2012 model 3008 1.6 e-hdi. And at 83,000 km
My problem is the following guys: my car started to come into operation late, about 3 months ago. After starting the vehicle, it started to come into action after going a distance of about 2-3 hours. Star-stop is still like this. Then for about a month, my vehicle shifts from automatic to manual gear while it is moving. When he puts himself into the manual, he does not downshift when the brake is pressed, so he wants me to control it completely. When I close the contact and open it, it fixes itself, but after a short while it makes the same fault again. It does not cause any malfunctions on the screen or when plugged into the computer. When I did some research, I was told that it might be caused by the battery. I also installed a 70 amp zero normal battery from a familiar master (not a star-stop battery), at least I wanted to be sure of the fault finding and buy the battery with star-stop. I didn't have any problems the day I installed the battery, the gear worked normally, but the next morning, when I got into the car, it did the same thing again after about 10 km, the gear puts itself into the manual and does not improve even without stopping.
Do we have a friend who had such a problem before or? I need the knowledge experience of our friends who have knowledge on this subject. Or you can suggest a master or I'm open.

27.05.2022 11:20 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello, sir, probably the problem may be caused by either the alternator or the v-belt. The charger connector may be a problem because it does not provide the required voltage. V-belt and tensioner are also important parts for the electrical system. Of course some costly parts.
27.05.2022 11:42 # 3
Erti05
Thank you for the answer, sir.
I contacted a good electrician in Ankara by phone and explained my problem and he helped.
He also pointed at 90% battery and said that I couldn't understand it with a normal battery and that I had to plug in the vehicle's own appropriate battery (amg - star stop He talked about the battery) and the octopus that provides the gear shifts.
I also bought the 70 amp AMG battery of Varta, which is suitable for the vehicle, and I took the oil that was suitable for the oil of the Aktabot (also called robot) that the master mentioned and added it. Afterwards, I installed the battery and connected the vehicle to the computer and practiced the transmission.
Result: The vehicle has changed drastically. Gear shifts were very smooth and quiet. The automatic to manual e-mail issue has been resolved. It started to offer a more comfortable ride as if the vehicle was relieved.
The reason why I wrote these in detail was that if it happens to another friend of mine, I wanted him to have an idea. I have talked to at least 10 masters for this problem, 80% pointed to iaku and 1 of them mentioned robot oil. And it's probably solved with robot oil. In this period, it is very difficult to find a competent master.
27.05.2022 14:21 # 4
sonerkyl
I'm glad your problem was solved. Also thanks for the information. Why didn't other masters check the robot oil? The room seemed strange to me anyway, the important thing is the result. As you said, it is difficult to find a master, unfortunately.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”