Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

auto Wash

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:33 # 1
Engin ASLAN
Hello friends, is there any auto hairdresser you can recommend in Istanbul?
08.05.2020 18:33 # 2
herry
There are those who say that meguiars' authorized branches are good. Some hairdressers can do motor washing free of charge under the name of the campaign.
08.05.2020 18:33 # 3
serkomser
Or a place where we can go collectively and get a discount?
08.05.2020 18:33 # 4
emrepunar
I am looking for a hairdresser, but I also look at the owner. I suspect that there is a cheap price. We can find up to 190 TL from the owner. If the Istanbul custodian talks with these companies, if we get the price, we can go by appointment system.
08.05.2020 18:33 # 5
herry
At first there were 2-3 companies zibart, sonax and meguiars. In time, even car washers started to provide hairdressing services, even when the detailed cleaners were opened in the streets, the price average decreased considerably. nevertheless, it is necessary to research well, go to experienced and satisfied places, then your car should not be a test board.
08.05.2020 18:33 # 6
kuscu38
The workmanship and quality in ziebart are indisputable, and if you say you get the same level of detail at the end, the places you will go are certain!
08.05.2020 18:33 # 7
fatihgg
I bought a coupon, I will have it in the coming days, I usually wash my car constantly in this company.
fatihgg 2014-05-14 16:29:16
08.05.2020 18:33 # 8
kuscu38
[QUOTE = fatihgg] I bought a bumper, I will have it in the coming days, I am generally very satisfied with this company, I always burn my car ..
[/ QUOTE]

Brother, I wrote that I am making you burn, for some reason I was depressed. When you saw this article, you created a smile for me even if you were small :)
08.05.2020 18:33 # 9
serkomser
[QUOTE = kuscu38] you wrote that I am burning your brother, I was depressed for some reason, when you saw this article, you created a smile for me, thank you:) [/ QUOTE]
If you tell me, we'll fix your spirits. :)
08.05.2020 18:33 # 10
kuscu38
You wrote [QUOTE = eurest] [QUOTE = kuscu38] I'm hurting your brother, for some reason, I was depressed for your reason.
If you tell me, we'll fix your spirits. :)
[/ QUOTE]

God is my witness so far, nobody has received a salary, a car, or a house at home. Again, I say that I have no eyes on anyone's penny, let my Lord enjoy a comfortable and peaceful life for everyone. But nobody should come and play with my sustenance, but it is not related to the subject, but believe me, the mother of this country is not known, what is the reason why we are pulling their children?
08.05.2020 18:33 # 11
serkomser
In the first episode of SağSaglim, he was trying to find courage and morale while he was carrying the corpse, or he was trying to find himself solace because he thought of "my friend's white frost"; For example, you do so. LOL
08.05.2020 18:33 # 12
fatihgg
[QUOTE = kuscu38] [QUOTE = fatihgg] I bought bupon, I will do it in the coming days, I am generally very satisfied with this company, I always burn my car.
[/ QUOTE]

Brother, I wrote that I am making you burn, for some reason I was depressed. When you saw this article, you created a smile for me even if you were small :)
[/ QUOTE]
LOL I fixed it, I recommend but ..
08.05.2020 18:33 # 13
Engin ASLAN
friends zibart, sonax and meguiars. Do you have any information that I heard that their workmanship varies as a branch?
08.05.2020 18:33 # 14
herry
If you say you choose one, I would say zibart, in recent years, I spoke with separate people who went to their stores in Kadıköy and Kadıköy for detailed cleaning, both of them were very satisfied. I even had a close friend of Merter for the window film, the movies have been very solid for years.
For meguiars, it is said that there are serious differences between some branches, especially that I read in forums that are very satisfied with the kadikoy branch.
I don't have any information about sonax.
There are also hairdressers who have not had a name in the market and have an environment in their own.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”