Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Auto Tape Selection! SUPPORT..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:16 # 1
Peugeot35
Friends now have a roadstar on the car, the keys fade on and off sometimes get stuck. you will understand a feature-free dry tape.

I found 3 everton branded tapes when I left, but they have the same features as the 2001-2002-2003 series, but I think the only difference between them is the shape of the case, do you suggest?

It has Bluetooth and folder selection feature so I am thinking about changing it and it has a remote control (mine has lost)

I will act on your suggestions and recommendations.
Peugeot35 2017-04-01 18:15:56
08.05.2020 20:16 # 2
hzr206
I do not know the quality of the teacher, it is usually not less than 100 lira with Bluetooth.
08.05.2020 20:16 # 3
OguzhanKucuk61
I do not compromise on quality because it has plenty of features. Roadstar, as far as I know, is the bottom product of pionner. So I bought a roadstar rdm450 model tape. I have been using it for more than 1 year without any problems. An average product, of course, but usb sd and Aux do my job.
If you are looking for Bluetooth supported, increase the budget a bit and turn to brands like Sony pionner. After all, the better the main unit, the better we listen to music.
08.05.2020 20:16 # 4
yigit_dark
In my opinion, if you buy these products, it will be rubbish as soon as you can. Give money 1 time, do not look back. I recommend Sony. Prices are not too expensive, you can buy a mid-way product. Campaigns are already on various sites.
08.05.2020 20:16 # 5
Peugeot35
friends I do not want to buy giant brands like ponyone, sony or kenwood because my car 307 speakers are in the door trim, quality sound basking. So I need something ordinary.

In fact, only the keys on the car are solid, there is no control and there is an on / off button attached. they know where this car gets on. I mean, I want you to see the beautiful image you can understand.

I am stuck between these three Smile which is the new model.
Peugeot35 2017-04-02 00:06:56
08.05.2020 20:16 # 6
ggitaristt
[QUOTE = Peugeot35]
[/ QUOTE]

All three types of these tapes are just different ..

I think you can also Pioneer Sony Kenwood look 170 200 TL. With the filter feature, you can get the sound you want from the doors. And your head will not hurt because it is broken.

+ These are lifetime tapes. Plug it out when selling the car .. Then you give it to me or a loved one Big smileBig smile
08.05.2020 20:16 # 7
hzr206
I have this, no problem like a monster, but there is no bloetooth or cd event

08.05.2020 20:16 # 8
sanctuary35
The pioneer has 140-150tl very nice tapes with usb. the hawk is attached to the torosa
08.05.2020 20:16 # 9
Peugeot35
[QUOTE = ggitaristt] [QUOTE = Peugeot35]
[/ QUOTE]

All three types of these tapes are just different ..

I think you can also Pioneer Sony Kenwood look 170 200 TL. With the filter feature, you can get the sound you want from the doors. And your head will not hurt because it is broken.

+ These are lifetime tapes. Plug it out when selling the car .. Then you give it to me or a loved one Big smileBig smile
[/ QUOTE]

teacher giants are good but the prices are cold car gasoline we can't get over LOL One of these three will save me the room, keep the tape clean in the car.
08.05.2020 20:16 # 10
Peugeot35
[QUOTE = sanctuary35] pioneer has very nice tapes around 140-150tl with usb. the falcon is attached to the toros, but these [/ QUOTE]

If I find 150, I stick to it when I find it between 190 and 200 pioneers. sony is already a dream for me Smile
08.05.2020 20:16 # 11
yigit_dark
I have original speakers in my car, maybe 3 out of 4 speakers break out. I made a adjustment from the tape, I cut the bass completely and highlight the mid. I get enough sound. Zero trouble if I do not exceed 25. It does not rest at high volume anyway. The level of adjustment you make in these tapes is your choice. These are simply pop rock bass vs simple settings.
08.05.2020 20:16 # 12
Peugeot35
[QUOTE = yigit_dark] I have original speakers in my car maybe 3 out of 4 speakers break out. I made a adjustment from the tape, I cut the bass completely and highlight the mid. I get enough sound. Zero trouble if I do not exceed 25. It does not rest at high volume anyway. The level of adjustment you make in these tapes is your choice. These are just simple settings for pop rock bass etc. [/ QUOTE]

Let me shape music for me, it is enough, after all, the family car is married, our island with different children is enough if we hear the music. Big smile

Actually, if there is no folder selection feature, I don't think of getting it. When one of the things I am nervous about throws a lot of music, you cannot choose the music you want. Confused
08.05.2020 20:16 # 13
ggitaristt
@ Peugeot35 Type take your liking brother all the same Big smile
08.05.2020 20:16 # 14
yigit_dark
You're right, brother, the choice is yours. Now, the 3 tapes you sent are identical, so no one could comment. They said take it away. Selecting the folder is very easy, you choose the songs you want from their names immediately, according to your mood or how you will remember the number as you said, which song was it.
08.05.2020 20:16 # 15
samet206
Despite all the comments, you say that I will take one of these, you say the type is important, then I say the 2001 model, I do not need to think too much. In a device sold at these prices, the expectation should be according to it. If it meets your expectation, it means no problem.
08.05.2020 20:16 # 16
Peugeot35
friends, I looked at this three tape recorder for a long time, I dreamed it, put it in the car, took it out, I looked around it LOL I made my decision because I don't have the ability to select folders. (They wrote that there is a folder selection, but I don't know when you ask what happens when I say brother, why would you lie?

I found it as a brand, it may sound a little foreign, but if it is not very good, I searched for it, it is a good tape, I scanned it, it is sold, and there are no complaints from the users, I call it a few places and read the comments. construct. not embarrassed Big smile

There is a folder selection feature + bluetooth + karaoke microfon support + remote control + multi-shape, it looks like it has a CD reader. Let's see how we use it.

http://urun.gittigidiyor.com/otomobil-motor-aksesuar/bluetooth-oto-teyp-usb-sd-uk-esp-drivetec-4x50w-dc-195-268799133

Peugeot35 2017-04-04 00:47:14
08.05.2020 20:16 # 17
ggitaristt
[QUOTE = Peugeot35] friends, I looked at this trio tape for a long time, I dreamed it, put it in the car, took it out, I traveled a little bit, it just happened. LOL I made my decision because I don't have the ability to select folders. (They wrote that there is a folder selection, but I don't know when you ask what happens when I say brother, why would you lie?

I found it as a brand, it may sound a little foreign, but if it is not very good, I searched for it, it is a good tape, I scanned it, it is sold, and there are no complaints from the users, I call it a few places and read the comments. construct. not embarrassed Big smile

There is a folder selection feature + bluetooth + karaoke microfon support + remote control + multi-shape, it looks like it has a CD reader. Let's see how we use it.

http://urun.gittigidiyor.com/otomobil-motor-aksesuar/bluetooth-oto-teyp-usb-sd-uk-esp-drivetec-4x50w-dc-195-268799133

[/ QUOTE]

Even when he's gone, 50 TL is the tape. Big smileBig smile
08.05.2020 20:16 # 18
Peugeot35
[QUOTE = ggitaristt] [QUOTE = Peugeot35] friends, I looked at this trio tape for a long time, I dreamed it, put it in the car, took it out, looked it a little bit LOL I made my decision because I don't have the ability to select folders. (They wrote that there is a folder selection, but I don't know when you ask what happens when I say brother, why would you lie?

[/ QUOTE]

Even when he's gone, 50 TL is the tape. Big smileBig smile
[/ QUOTE]

@ggitaristt

Which one did I show 50 TL?

can you send me a link Smile
Peugeot35 2017-04-04 22:28:10
08.05.2020 20:16 # 19
ggitaristt
Both of them write dc195 how you got bluetooth i couldn't solve it

http://urun.gittigidiyor.com/otomobil-motor-aksesuar/oto-teyp-drivetec-usb-sd-uk-esp-4x50w-dc-195-10281-270943958
08.05.2020 20:16 # 20
Peugeot35
[QUOTE = ggitaristt] Both of them write dc195 how you got bluetooth i couldn't solve it

http://urun.gittigidiyor.com/otomobil-motor-aksesuar/oto-teyp-drivetec-usb-sd-uk-esp-4x50w-dc-195-10281-270943958
[/ QUOTE]

53.50 tl + 5 tl cargo total 58.5 tl, dry one without features. If you look carefully, the prices of the same value are different, there are 89 TL, but the same and the dry one.

Click on the link that I have given you will see that the feature is already 1 there is bluetooth enabled.

EVEN I TAKE YOU FROM THERE ANKARA KEÇİÖREN ŞAHİN ELEKTRO

the original tape is not the picture of the original tape, the actual tape is at the bottom link!

https://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/yedek-parca-aksesuar-donanim-tuning-otomotiv-ekipmanlari-ses-goruntu-sistemleri-drivetec-dc-195-blutooh-lu-usb-sd-aux-oto- tape-campaign-arikan-405257714 / detail

Peugeot35 2017-04-04 23:36:11
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”