Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Auto tape electrical connections

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:28 # 1
hasayduman
Hello,
I disassembled the original tape of my peugeot 206 Saturday and bought another tape instead, I had it connected to a close electrician because there was no antenna and other connection apparatus.
but after turning off the ignition, the tape turns off and the date and recorded radios are reset
Are there any friends who can help with the solution,
Does it improve when you connect the red and yellow power cord together or when you connect them separately. I want to try it in the evening.
08.05.2020 20:28 # 2
samet2461
[QUOTE = hasayduman] Hello,
I disassembled the original tape of my peugeot 206 Saturday and bought another tape instead, I had it connected to a close electrician because there was no antenna and other connection apparatus.
but after turning off the ignition, the tape turns off and the date and recorded radios are reset
Does it improve when you connect the red and yellow power cord together or when you connect them separately. I want to try it in the evening.
[/ QUOTE]

There was a problem in my vehicle that you said was yellow yellow red red red. now yellow is connected to red, red to yellow and no problem. your problem is solved in this way
08.05.2020 20:28 # 3
hasayduman
[QUOTE = samet2461] [QUOTE = hasayduman] Hello,
[/ QUOTE]

There was a problem in my vehicle that you said was yellow yellow red red red. now yellow is connected to red, red to yellow and no problem. this is solved in your problem like this [/ QUOTE]
You cross-linked, I will try the evening. let's see what will happen
08.05.2020 20:28 # 4
nbol
Hodja, I had the same problem. Connect the yellow cable in the vehicle to the red cable of the tape and the red cable in the vehicle to the yellow cable of the tape.
08.05.2020 20:28 # 5
hasayduman
I try and write the result hasaydu financing 2017-07-24 17:23:48
08.05.2020 20:28 # 6
maximusti
if the tape is pioneer, change the yellow and red,
it happened to me last month.

08.05.2020 20:28 # 7
hasayduman
I have tried it now. He does not forget the history and radio memory, thanks to everyone who comments. hasaydu financing 2017-07-24 21:45:35
08.05.2020 20:28 # 8
Ahmet_ach
yellow memory is the red main (+)
08.05.2020 20:28 # 9
OguzhanKucuk61
When the ready topic is opened, I have a problem with the connection, I do not care much, but the problem is :))

My tape can be turned on when I turn the ignition to the starter position, that is, when I turn the ignition to 2 stages.
At least one click would be better if it turned on, the hands are coming, I can open it like that tape. I don't understand what kind of attachment this is.
Is there a way to bind itself to eco mode as in our original tapes?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”