Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Auto Tape

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:33 # 1
samet206
friends, I'm at the stage of setting up a system, I want to ask something is stuck in my head, my auto tape is not a very high quality tape, it is not standard, only has 2 amp outputs usb-sd card is very pleased, actually, while looking at its features, it attracted my attention. Can I install the system? What does this power mean? I think it expresses the speaker power that it will lift in an ample way, but I have uncertain doubts in my head and I am waiting for your help.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 2
ZP105

this power expresses the output power of the tape and it is really low leak

I think don't waste this tape.
Calculate the output of the pioneer tapes that are sold for 70-80 lira at the moment, 4 * 50 watts or something.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 3
samet206
Thank you for your help, my goal is not to get a lot of sound anyway, I would not hesitate to get a sound in the middle, because I think it would be, but those who say that you were leaky would have a doubt in me :) 2 amplifier outputs in my tape, even though the output power is low. yes 4x15 you are really low right, but since this output power and I do not have light with those outputs, I will be able to learn about the tape that the bass and speakers will be connected to the amplifier. I would ...
samet206 2013-09-17 21:19:10
08.05.2020 17:33 # 4
ZP105
If you did not write the first message in the first message that you will connect the amplifier, I do not think that you will have a problem if you are connected to the amplifier.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 5
Alicilik
[QUOTE = samet206] Thank you for your help, my goal is not to get a terrifying sound anyway, I would not hesitate to get a voice in the middle, because I think it will happen, but those who say like leak would have doubts in my mind :) Even though there is 2 Amp outputs in my tape, 4x15 you are really right, but since this output power and I will not be connected to the amplifier, I will be connected to the amplifier. I wonder why they put it on the product ...
[/ QUOTE]

Hello sir,

A seriously low value for what is called 4 * 15w. If you wear headphones, not speakers, you will get a blast sound LOL You can connect to a roadstar plug with a low rms speaker. When you use loud speakers, you can burn the tape outlets.

The support of the amp is very different. The RCA outputs you specify are signal outputs. It gives DC current with low voltage. For this reason, the resistance is less. The amplifier takes this output, amplifies the signal and converts it into AC current. You project it on the speaker. There is no such thing as lifting the amp. I can lift the amp anyway, but I don't know if you can get the tone you want.

08.05.2020 17:33 # 6
samet206
My goal is for your help, as I said, not to get a good sound anyway, but if something is going to happen, I have to please the human, the system I started collecting more in my head is 1500 watt amp, 700 watt sub 16.5 md bass twetter, I am a try but my tape doesn't set up a system in line with my researches. So if I am happy with the sound to be thrown, I will change it if I do not touch it.
samet206 2013-04-30 13:36:02
08.05.2020 17:33 # 7
mstf shn
the tape says its wattage of the output integration. If you are going to set up the system, you don't have a written job, you will look at the output power of the amplifier.

BUT I TELL YOU MAKE EVERY FIVE YEARS FOR USE TAPE I DEM PICTURE ATTACHED SINGLE PASS is my room request .... http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/684/indirh.jpg
08.05.2020 17:33 # 8
mstf shn
08.05.2020 17:33 # 9
samet206
[QUOTE = mstf shn] says the wattage of the output output of the tape itself. ...

BUT I TELL YOU MAKE EVERY FIVE YEARS FOR USE TAPE I DEM PICTURE ATTACHED SINGLE PASS is my room request .... http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/684/indirh.jpg
[/ QUOTE]

Hodja logically it came to me because I connect the system to the tape, I connect the amplifier, after all, I do not work with 4x15 watts. As long as the system can be installed, it may not satisfy the sound, but a situation related to that tape quality has nothing to do with its 4x15 output power.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 10
samet206

In my case, my device is not a fake text, it has the amplifier outputs of the tape. 2 pieces. I will not change this tape.

08.05.2020 17:33 # 11
Alicilik
Sir, you don't have to confuse yourself. You install the system somehow there is an RCA output, you will still be shooting RCA. Install the system, try the tape. The system can be converted to RCA with an apparatus connected to normal outputs even if there is no amp output on the tape. a pioneer sony does not taste alpine, but if you listen to the music you open, you can open the sound a little more.

If you don't look at it, then you can remove the tape and insert a new one. What we say is empty without installing the sound system.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 12
samet206
thanks for your help, i really try and share it here again :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”