Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

auto gearbox oil change master recommended

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:09 # 1
salihata
friends I want to change the gearbox oil of my vehicle and at the same time I want to have a heat exchanger cleaning, is there anyone in the european side of istanbul who can understand a job & nbsp; master who understands his job? of course not including salty & nbsp; "Big
08.05.2020 17:09 # 2
fTh206
I think, go and change it in my own service, I have the maintenance of my car, I always have it done in my own service. After returning the vehicle inside and outside, everyone will not wear them, but these are important details for me anyway.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 3
Burak
[QUOTE = fTh206] I think go change it in your own service, I do the maintenance of my car, I always have it made in its own service, I couldn't trust the industries, so I always give the vehicle from the simplest time in the evening, you go to the industry to take the evening, the seat oil is sitting with the dirt of the man in the rust, but the smart bag in the service. After the maintenance and after maintenance, the car is returned inside and outside, and not everyone wears them but these are important details for me anyway :) [/ QUOTE]

Do not think strictly, the master I am going to pass a protective bag on the seats he will sit on and they do their job. The seats remain clean, they notice the master to the master :)
08.05.2020 17:09 # 4
206cc57
My vehicle is 206 cc 2004 model. Left front transmission oil seal was missing oil, it was very expensive about the authorized service transmission around me, etc. I went to the industrial automatic gearbox for oil change and oil change-change. I leave my car in the evening, the next evening & nbsp; He asked me to take it, because changing the seal with the temperature of the oil said that it is difficult to drain the oil. I did not want to leave it in the evening, I went at 7 in the morning and waited until it turned on until 9 pm. I added transmission oil. I go to my house and come to my work but I saw my car dripping from the same place every time I left .. When I go back, come back tomorrow, can you leave the car for 2 days? & nbsp; Call and come on the phone, I am busy today, I will call you distracting words. I have forbidden 300 TL because they are not honest trades. I went to the authorized service that I have never visited before. They changed the felt and dropped the oil in 1 hour. Also, there is a sound of tinnitus from the left front wheel, and although I have changed the brakes, I could not have a shortcut, they fixed it, they delivered my car cleanly. They received 100 TL as a fee, they found the amount of oil available in the transmission sufficient, I got the service without any fault from the authorized service.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 5
salihata
[QUOTE = 206cc57] My vehicle is 206 cc 2004 model. Left front transmission oil seal was missing oil, it was very expensive about the authorized service gearbox around me, I went to the industrial automatic gearbox for oil change and oil add-on change. He asked me to leave my car in the evening and buy it the next evening, because changing the seal with the temperature of the oil said it is difficult to drain the oil. They added new gearbox oil instead of oil. I go to my house and come to my work there, but every time I left my car, I saw it dripping from the same place. When I go back today, come back tomorrow, can you leave the car for 2 days? Call and come on the phone, I am busy today, I will call you distracting words. I have forbidden 300 TL because they are not honest trades. I went to the authorized service that I have never visited before. They changed the felt and dropped the oil in 1 hour. Also, there is a sound of tinnitus from the left front wheel, and although I have changed the brakes, I could not have a shortcut, they fixed it, they delivered my car cleanly. They bought 100 TL as a fee, they found the amount of oil available in the gearbox enough, I got the service without defect from the authorized service. [/ QUOTE] My teacher first passed, I was shocked when I heard 300 liras because the peugeot authorized service asked me 60 lira for change, including the heat exchanger cleaning, 22 Liter of oil is 4 liters of oil, totaling 150 liras, so I will do this at the Peugeot Authorized Service. The other question that is attached to my head is that when I go to get the oil from the diamond shop, the staff in charge said that my vehicle got 8 liters of oil. I know??
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”