Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

auto alarm suggestion ???

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:18 # 1
kursat3006
Friends, after the incident happened to me, I decided to have an alarm. Which brand model, your advice is important. I think it is sad but I do not know how much the rest is. kursat3006 2014-02-17 12:59:21
08.05.2020 18:18 # 2
barishrocker
In our vehicles (307) the ceiling lamp goes out late. Some alarms suggested that cenmax be said to stop the ground and some alarms may damage the vehicle. I went to my electrician and put it in service, he said that this car scared me. As a result, when I had a parking lot, I did not get it.
08.05.2020 18:18 # 3
Alicilik
Pejo cars are the fearful dream of electricians: D

I have a relative, he has been dealing with auto electricity since I have known me. Lock the alarm center lock. It is solid and does good work. He looked at all the tools until now, until I learned and started to practice.

At the time, there was Okida film. Later, many brands appeared. OEM and brand special products were also released.

Currently, only Opel Corsa is an integrated system to the original brain. There is no control fins, the aerator is working with its own key.

When I asked for Pejo, I asked for a glass lift module and alarm. He said, "Do not deal with me without breaking me, go to service in French." I was surprised. The first time, the man said to do business. I asked why. One or two were tried at 206 but had a lot of trouble. If the service has its own system, he said.

Kürşat himself in Sincan, if you have anything you want, let me give you a number. Fln knows the alarm wholesalers.
08.05.2020 18:18 # 4
kursat3006
[QUOTE = Buyer] Electricians' fearful dream Pejo cars: D

I have a relative, he has been dealing with auto electricity since I have known me. Lock the alarm center lock. It is solid and does good work. He looked at all the tools until now, until I learned and started to practice.

At the time, there was Okida film. Later, many brands appeared. OEM and brand special products were also released.

Currently, only Opel Corsa is an integrated system to the original brain. There is no control fins, the aerator is working with its own key.

When I asked for Pejo, I asked for a glass lift module and alarm. He said, "Do not deal with me without breaking me, go to service in French." I was surprised. The first time, the man said to do business. I asked why. One or two were tried at 206 but had a lot of trouble. If the service has its own system, he said.

Kürşat himself in Sincan, if you have anything you want, let me give you a number. Fln knows the alarm wholesalers.
[/ QUOTE]

My brother Ali was in sas of today. Dishonestly teared the bar without breaking the glass. I bought a new one. (30 TL) Then I went to the hook, all the windows are like a new glass aquarium with film. We made a movie and reconnected the ovals that we connected to the amplifier to the tape. I was going to get an alarm, but time was limited. They never said we couldn't wear it, but I don't know if they tried it before.

Meanwhile, the fact that these doors are not locked is from the center of the left rear door.
08.05.2020 18:18 # 5
kursat3006
Last week I ordered a spoiler from the snowman, it will be released on Wednesday. I thought I'd take care of the two with alarm on Thursday, but you're confused now
08.05.2020 18:18 # 6
TuNeR_32
I have DESI in my car, I have a detector eye in it.
08.05.2020 18:18 # 7
kursat3006
[QUOTE = TuNeR_32] I have DESI in my car and there is a detector eye, I am not having a problem, my advice will be to you;) [/ QUOTE]
Does this detector activate the alarm when the eye detects motion
08.05.2020 18:18 # 8
TuNeR_32
[QUOTE = kursat3006] [QUOTE = TuNeR_32] I have DESI in my vehicle, I also have a detector eye, I am not having a problem, my advice will be to you;) [/ QUOTE]
Does this detector activate the alarm when the eye detects motion [/ QUOTE]

Yes, when it comes to the very side of the vehicle, it sees a detector in my car and gives a short alarm for the other, if the vehicle is entered, the windows of the engine lock the doors and the alarm is activated.
08.05.2020 18:18 # 9
cansytnn
What is the Desi alarm system like everywhere? Does anyone know in Ankara?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”