Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

auto 206 pros and cons

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:41 # 1
osman8660
I am looking for an automatic vehicle for my wife to use comfortably, my budget is enough for pejo models. I expect help from the masters in this regard.

my expectation is low cost, my budget is 25 thousand ...
08.05.2020 19:41 # 2
crazysado
If you are going to buy an automatic vehicle, I recommend that you take care of the vehicle, which was done in the past, clean maintenance time, without taking expertise.
08.05.2020 19:41 # 3
talip206
I have 206 autos. If you find the cleaner, it will not cause any trouble. Give 50 100 TL more and show it to the gearbox. In engine tests, the gearbox is looked at in a computer environment, but it does not give healthy results.
Let's come to the plus aspects,
A really low-burning vehicle with LPG. It burns around 23 cents in a place like Istanbul. It drops to 20 cents in Ankara traffic, 18 cents on the highway and 15 cents in quiet use on the long road.
It does not miss back on the slope.
Because it is small, it enters everywhere, it is easy to park.
Its type is nice compared to its peers.
If we come to the minus,
Yes, its gearbox is sensitive, it does not come to use paling as a honda etc. automatic gearboxes. So look at the low mileage and a clean one-stop vehicle.
Its steering is hydraulic, but it is a little heavy.
There is an average of 60 thousand 80 thousand km automatic transmission solenoid malfunction. A situation that arises if you do not change the room gearbox oil. The average cost is around 600 to 800 TL.
Like its counterparts, this vehicle is fully automatic because it has 4 gears. (4 gears in fully automatic vehicles in same class honda etc.)
If you buy a vehicle that is despised, you will be in trouble. This applies to all model vehicles. talip206 2016-03-03 11:46:23
08.05.2020 19:41 # 4
osman8660
yes, I would take out about 2 billion for the insurance and insurance.
08.05.2020 19:41 # 5
osman8660
[QUOTE = talip206] I have 206 autos. If you find the cleaner, it will not cause any trouble. Give 50 100 TL more and show it to the gearbox. In engine tests, the gearbox is looked at in a computer environment, but it does not give healthy results.
Let's come to the plus aspects,
A really low-burning vehicle with LPG. It burns around 23 cents in a place like Istanbul. It drops to 20 cents in Ankara traffic, 18 cents on the highway and 15 cents in quiet use on the long road.
It does not miss back on the slope.
Because it is small, it enters everywhere, it is easy to park.
Its type is nice compared to its peers.
If we come to the minus,
Yes, its gearbox is sensitive, it does not come to use paling as a honda etc. automatic gearboxes. So look at the low mileage and a clean one-stop vehicle.
Its steering is hydraulic, but it is a little heavy.
There is an average of 60 thousand 80 thousand km automatic transmission solenoid malfunction. A situation that arises if you do not change the room gearbox oil. The average cost is around 600 to 800 TL.
Like its counterparts, this vehicle is fully automatic because it has 4 gears. (4 gears in fully automatic vehicles in same class honda etc.)
If you buy a vehicle that is despised, you will be in trouble. This applies to all model vehicles. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you very much.
osman8660 2016-03-03 12:38:55
08.05.2020 19:41 # 6
talip206
There is a low km automatic pejo in the market. Generally, those who never use LPG are less km. Because gasoline burns well. The LPG is also very economical.
08.05.2020 19:41 # 7
Karacocuk24
My brother, I bought it last year, 2001 model, I bought it at 17 thousand km, neither paint nor accident, etc. There was no woman bank manager, we checked everywhere, we were very pleased with the car. I use it in the hours without traffic in Istanbul, it burns 35 krş on average, I thought a lot of lpg but it is difficult to enter places like a shopping mall because we can not store it in the baggage etc etc but if you take it, the car is 2 thousand lira cheaper. I hope it costs more than 2 thousand after buying a car.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”