Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

authorized service-reflected good parts

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:55 # 1
Cetinler
Greetings,
I had entrusted my car to my friend last night, while waiting in the red light, the violence of the bump stopped before going further, thanks to the impact of another vehicle from the back, while I was waiting for the red light, I learned the benefits of the spare wheel in the morning. they said that they only had contracts with the motor insurance, & nbsp; they did not have agreements with traffic insurance, so the experiments did not use the original parts and the parts to be replaced will be installed. I would be glad if anyone who shares information on this subject shares.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 2
berk2309
such can not be entitled to & nbsp; There is no option to drop the side industry as part of the original service. Tell what they're saying and stay in the press while it's done & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:55 # 3
istanbullu_3886
the same thing had come to press my beniarkadaşı would take a little experi and insurance companies would cage and original piece degişir ceased parts unfortunately happening such things here turkey herseş regret tellin that you get is not historical, such as reading needs to be
08.05.2020 16:55 # 4
Cetinler

I would get the money from me after I built the car, and then I will get my money from the insurance if it is no longer, is such an application is not so ridiculous, just like this here or else everywhere?

08.05.2020 16:55 # 5
Guests
They take the money from you, when you know who you will get your money from insurance.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 6
koliva
What was the job of the sub-industry part in the authorized service? Then why is the authorized service called the repair shop "Smile"
This is the same here. You get it done first, then you get your money, which can take months. However, a confirmation letter comes from the insurance before you give it for repairs. That paper is already your security. Also like to know in Turkey tall. Reviews Koliva 2012-07-21 14:36:23
08.05.2020 16:55 # 7
Cetinler

I talked to the authorized lady over and over again, the insurance was sending the piece itself, that is, if you did not say to buy it, the lady only pays for the workmanship. is this happening to me?

08.05.2020 16:55 # 8
zgr
[QUOTE = L2940]

I would get the money from me after I made the car, and then I will get my money from the insurance if it does not happen anymore, is this just nonsense? firstly. It happened to my friend recently. They crashed while in the park. The record was kept. We went to the authorized service. If the service is to be made from traffic insurance, he said that my friend would pay the money later and the transactions would take longer. But if he made his own helmet, he said that the process would take shorter, he would not give money from his pocket, and that the casco would not deteriorate. The insurance took money from the traffic insurance. We went to the automobile company with the friend and the person there confirmed that the staff at the service said. He also said that the service will be original if the parts are used. If you have a helmet, talk to the automobile company and service again. at least you won't get money out of your pocket. There was also a 30-day period from the record date. & nbsp;

meanwhile he lent his car to my friend. I think we have to think twice while lending the car.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 9
Cetinler
[QUOTE = zgr] [QUOTE = L2940]

I would get the money from me after I made the car and then I will get my money from the insurance if it is no longer, is such an application is not so ridiculous just like this here or else everywhere?

[/ QUOTE ]
get past first. It happened to my friend recently. They crashed while in the park. The record was kept. We went to the authorized service. If the service is to be made from traffic insurance, he said that my friend would pay the money later and the transactions would take longer. But if he made his own helmet, he said that the process would take shorter, he would not give money from his pocket, and that the casco would not deteriorate. The insurance took money from the traffic insurance. We went to the automobile company with the friend and the person there confirmed that the staff at the service said. He also said that the service will be original if the parts are used. If you have a helmet, talk to the automobile company and service again. at least you won't get money out of your pocket. There was also a 30-day period from the record date. & nbsp;
meanwhile lent my car to my friend. I think it is necessary to think twice while lending the car.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 10
Cetinler
Greetings, it is interesting to me that very few people in the forum have information about the subject. It was as if it was the first time that I had an accident :)))))
& nbsp;
I just called peugeot headquarters and the service here will use the mirror and I asked whether the right representatives in all the turkey and I closed this practice is regulated by law, he said Sub-Supplier to thank all the parts used in motor insurance.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 11
hsnsnl
an event that came to our edition; We had an accident and we were getting 100% right, we made the vehicle from the traffic station. Of course, since we received the original parts to our vehicle, we kept the 1000 TL defect, the side industry and the price was 300 clicks. (the side with the pieces) There is no advantage of the queue .. & nbsp; we have the traffic sign for it, but there is no protective element etc. Then I went to the traffic queue of my trafic queue, and the possibility of making a car accident to increase it was higher.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”