Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Authorized Service-Insurance

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:37 # 1
ariessimena
Hello friends,
While the day was standing in the lights, an official vehicle crashed from behind. Damage to the vehicle's bumper and fender. I also wanted to deliver the vehicle to the authorized service. I don't have a helmet. When I went to the authorized peugeot service in the city where I lived, they said that they could not be interested in this scope since they did not have an agreement with the insurance of the other party and they directed them to private services. Unfortunately, I do not have any information on these issues since this is the first time that something happened to me. I would be glad if you could help with this.
08.05.2020 17:37 # 2
cnrars
There is no such thing, you go where your soul wants, something similar happened to me, I went to the authorized service in Ankara, I called the insurance from Anatolia, suggested another service, they asked me to go to the contracted services, I said no, I said my car will be made at the authorized service, I persisted, Indeed what I said was done at the authorized service.

But there is no 6000 lira damage on my vehicle, but the authorized service has paid so much, the damage record is so much damage. The crown crack had 3000 thousand pounds of damage, many places gave a price of less than 3000,

08.05.2020 17:37 # 3
ismailkaya
If there is no traffic in the official plate traffic accidents, call the gendarmerie and the authorized service will not tell you that we do not have an agreement with that insurance. After all, the service will get the money from the related insurance company. Regards will seek
08.05.2020 17:37 # 4
pierson
they just called from insurance ... tomorrow your insurance is about to be finished ... i paid 280 tl last year .. i was involved in an accident as a result of this crash and i was found guilty and my insurance was met from 400 or 450 tl insurance ... your car's insurance says it looks 600 rubles ... i don't understand how this happens ... should i go to other sigprtacılar?
08.05.2020 17:37 # 5
Mesut48
I think research the insurance prices.
This year I did research, the old company released 305 TL, another company 234 TL.

08.05.2020 17:37 # 6
pierson
[QUOTE = pierson] they just called from insurance ... tomorrow your insurance is about to end ... I paid 280 TL last year .. I was involved in an accident as a result of this crash, I was found guilty and my insurance was covered by 400 or 450 TL insurance ... Şimgi my insurer lady he says that the insurance of your vehicle looks 600 rubles this year ... i don't understand how this happens ... should i go to other insurance companies? [/ QUOTE]
There is a huge difference between 280 TL and 600 ... my insurance will be finished tomorrow ...
08.05.2020 17:37 # 7
hsnsnl
[QUOTE = pierson] they just called from insurance ... tomorrow your insurance is about to end ... I paid 280 TL last year .. I was involved in an accident as a result of this crash, I was found guilty and my insurance was covered by 400 or 450 TL insurance ... Şimgi my insurer lady he says that the insurance of your vehicle looks 600 rubles this year ... i don't understand how this happens ... should i go to other insurance companies? [/ QUOTE]
If you search, you will find the price down, my teacher .. the accident report was opened on the opposite side, your car was opened in the car and the traffic accident will increase in the second vehicle, and it would be 600tl. the accident report is painful) traffic insurgent plus, as well as everybody has found its way, hojam trafic insurgent heat is there in your vehicle ..
08.05.2020 17:37 # 8
Burak
go to a different insurer, they already find the cheapest ones they know and they make my traffic insurance they even gave a price to 1000 TL 660 tlye later
08.05.2020 17:37 # 9
pierson
I got my traffic insurance ... sompo japan insurance ... 450 tl price ... they gave the best price ... after all insurance ... what i don't understand is this: the last insurance company and this insurance company also wrote to my agent information wrong. ..vehicle 2002 model peugeot 206 xr auto ... but these are also written as peugeot 206 VAN HDI ... why does this happen? why is the information in the license not written?
08.05.2020 17:37 # 10
sosyete_60
I am an insurer, I can help if you give tc and the plaque or let me give you a mobile phone call 0530-116-19-25
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”