Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Authorized Service could not solve my problem ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 16:52 # 1
ZardanAdam
Hello friends,
I had 106 xr last month and today I have joined you. 73 thousand km of the vehicle I bought atiker brand lpg, and I have been using it smoothly since the day I got it. Upon my complaint, I first went to the place where I got lpg and when I said that the problem was not caused by them, I took the way of the service. The service first said there was a problem with the gas pump and checked it, there was no problem .. When I turn the ignition, I spray the gasoline, when I start, there is a spray, but it does not work in the gas .. I keep it running for 2 weeks. Also, when I run on LPG, it stops instantly when I get it on gasoline .. I need the help of you, the valuable masters, in this regard .. The service vehicle said that I should leave it for 2 days and they should disassemble and look everywhere. How do you think I should follow?
08.05.2020 16:52 # 2
berk2309
If there is a problem with the injectors, if the pump is not available, since & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:52 # 3
ZardanAdam
Hodja, first of all, thank you very much for your answer. I am not a person with sufficient technical knowledge, so I was able to write things done before my eyes. The service also said there was no pump, I guess they didn't look at the injectors.
08.05.2020 16:52 # 4
berk2309
I see it look at the injectors & nbsp; if it comes up to the pump or it is in the injector, I don't know if I can be in the fire, but lpgde is working
08.05.2020 16:52 # 5
muratoner
I know there are no injectors in gasoline vehicles, guys. What I mean is spark plugs.
08.05.2020 16:52 # 6
berk2309
Would there be no injectors on the gasoline vehicle, there are all the new generation cars, I have a gasoline tenth at 307m & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:52 # 7
ZardanAdam
Thank you for your answer,
The problem has been solved today. The other day I took it to the service to have the spark plugs looked like, they said they were brand new, and they said no need to change it .. I think they said that there was contactlessness in the staff and injectors that couldn't close the cap properly .. they cleared the idling problem disappeared .. now my car is running well .. they took 50 TL as service fee do you think how is the figure normal or are we pressured?
08.05.2020 16:52 # 8
berk2309
normal but not something :) be happy & nbsp; what a happy us if we were able to help, wish you a crash-free day:) & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”