Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Authorized / private service advice in Hatay?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:51 # 1
rapsody
friends, I need your advice on service ... even if my vehicle is due for maintenance ... it has minor problems. But I am afraid that the authorized service will charge a pale fee. I don't know if it's a civil servant mentality, even if any master does the same thing that the authorized service will do, it feels like it won't stop me ... By the way, I am waiting for your advice or other ideas if you know a solid master you know. How much will I pay on average if I go to the authorized service?)

let's 2010-08-09 15:39:53
08.05.2020 14:51 # 2
Murat
May Allah not drop my enemy to the authorized service. They both spend it as they say so, and their masters are not good.
Even the repairmen in the industry are better than most.
I think you change the idea in your mind. Industry is often better, with exceptions. If your vehicle is not guaranteed, do not go to the authorized service.
08.05.2020 14:51 # 3
rapsody
gncl ...
08.05.2020 14:51 # 4
Guests
Kokrma will already be ready :) If you want, you can make cargo from Istanbul. or if you know a master and a piece, go to him, the service is very expensive
08.05.2020 14:51 # 5
rapsody
gncl ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”