Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

audio system usb start

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:14 # 1
muhoist
Hello friends two days ago, I bought the audio system from the usb device so that the original of the car did not deteriorate, I did the assembly by disassembling the tape, it did not work, since the car cassette player was rb3, the next day I went to the special service opened the cd changer to open it from the brain, I guess it was not necessary to open the cd setting, but we could not find it from the menu. Now I ask my dear friends, is there a place on the European side of Istanbul that can be installed or what can I do to run it, thank you in advance for your help.
08.05.2020 19:14 # 2
Alicilik
From pp2000

Entering the screen / telematics brain

Activate the cd changer in the display configuration.
08.05.2020 19:14 # 3
muhoist
We made it active, but it did not happen, there is something we did wrong, but I couldn't solve it.
08.05.2020 19:14 # 4
Canberk35
With PP2000, only cd changer is activated. There is no other setting. After it is activated, you should be able to switch from tape to cd changer. So, in addition to the cassette and radio transition, a cd changer should come. The usb you will use must be in fat32 format and the mp3s you will put in must be in the folders you name as CD01 CD02 ... CD06.
08.05.2020 19:14 # 5
KRATERYA
I bought cd changer from this device, it could not be activated, could not service anyway I tried with flashh memory, I tried with memory card, music is playing but sometimes it does not see the seller, Toshiba said that it gives error on usb and memory card. .

KRATERY to 2015-04-25 08:45:25
08.05.2020 19:14 # 6
Canberk35
It does not even take 3 minutes to activate anywhere in PP2000. It's a very simple thing. I am using Sandisk flash memory. There are 99 songs in all 6 folders. Zero problem. Prices are competing with Pioneer tape, though. Still, it's a great tool for people with an original obsession like me. Smile
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”