Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Audio system RCA connection - please come in.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Sound Systems
08.05.2020 20:40 # 1
RP393
Hello friends, I have a system installed on my 206 vehicle but I think the connection is wrong because I cannot get efficiency.

I tried it with a double RCA, I split a single RCA with a cable and neither of them did not get inside.

Now the questions are;

How should I connect the rca cables in the system in the picture. I have two RCA cables and two Y-plugs.

I should also connect to the output that says rear / sub and front on the rca outputs on the tape.

On the tape menu;

What should be the option rear / rear or rear / sub?

What should be preout / sub or preout / full.

[IMG] [/ IMG]

Sorry about the drawing, thanks in advance.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 2
ggitaristt
If you are going to use the tape in the rear / sub mode, you will exit the tape with 4 cables RCA and enter the amphitheater 4 individually. .

If you are going to use the tape rear / rear (market work and less material), you will take the rear outputs of the tape with 2 RCA and enter the amplifier with Y cables. In this way, you can get stereo sound from the speakers. You will activate LPF to the channel you will connect to the subwoofer (100 Hz or less). you don't send and send bass to the speakers, Anfi consumes less energy and the sound becomes cleaner and more efficient.

But I still think that because the amplifier is not very strong, I do not force too much ..
08.05.2020 20:40 # 3
RP393
I understand, teacher, after choosing rear / water, I will go to the rear / sub writer on the RCA that goes to the channel where the bass is connected, right?

What should be selected in preout in this case
08.05.2020 20:40 # 4
RP393
Hello again, I made the connections as you said. The settings are also rear / sub. I did preout / rear. I did Bass 0, mid 4, treble 4. It sounds great right now. I thought the bellows would come off when I raised Bass from the tape. Thank you.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 5
ggitaristt
Brother rear / rear rear / sub option: For assigning speakers or bass to the rear speaker output on tapes with 4 RCA outputs

The other preout option is also available to assign speakers to bass output for tapes with bass output.

I know I don't lie.

But after all, it's the same thing.

So if you want to apply bass with your tape specifically, you will do rear / sw ..

For example, my pioneer tape has 6 RCA outputs, 4 hop + 2 bass control .. I can use rear / rear .. I enter the amplifier with 4 RCA cables ..

Fix: How happy if I could help Big smile
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”