Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

attention to the air suspension !!!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 17:28 # 1
Guests
mrb friends, I wanted to let me know that I have seen my opinions for the air suspension, which is getting more and more popular, which everyone thinks about, I recently went to a company that did this job properly, I don't know the brand there, but it is supposed to be a nissan 2012 model expensive vehicle, they made a supposed air suspension in 2500 They took money, but the car was deplorable after 1 week, the car was really hurt, so the reason I wrote it here is that you don't have your car done everywhere by trusting everybody. be really careful if any
08.05.2020 17:28 # 2
impact
If [QUOTE = 307B] HAYRETTİN who will make a recommendation BURSA in this job I can only say that he had a guy TURKEY
but their prices are quite expensive ranging from 3000 to 4000 :(
[/ QUOTE]
I think it is not a lot of money, but brother, the price is 1500 or so.
08.05.2020 17:28 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = 307bursa] amazed at the face, face summer, look at it, man is very good at this [/ QUOTE]

I saw there aynn krds of merino park there at my expense sometimes known tool shop next to this guy here is really good at low 3b From $ harbid career, but he is doing so in a single turkey
08.05.2020 17:28 # 4
veysel usta
The air applied to our vehicles is not exactly healthy, it is absolutely healthy, it will cost you to believe that one of ten airs bursts at 120 km speed or one of the air pipes pierces because the vehicle is starting to be driven on the chassis.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”