Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

ATTENTION TO BROADCASTING

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 18:23 # 1
emirhan307
THE VEHICLE SPRING SYSTEM IS AS A BRAND AS I KNOW THE BRAND. I WOULD LIKE TO HANDLE OVER A FREQUENTLY AFFECTED CONSIDERATION.
First, look for whether the publication is original or not.
THE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE BRAND ON EACH PUBLICATION AND WHERE IT IS MADE
NON-ORIGINAL SPRING WAS MOUNTED TO OUR WRITING FRIENDS.
POSSIBLE ATTENTION TO THE BRANDS LIKE COIL EX APEXI THESE BRANDS ARE AVAILABLE IN BI CANADA AND GERMAN MAKING IS AVAILABLE.
MALESEF THAT YOU DON'T WRITE THE TASTE YOU WANTED IN CANADA MAKING THE TASTE YOU WANT, IT IS NOT IN YOUR HAND OR AMARTISOR CU MASTER.
IF WE COME TO MY RECOMMENDATIONS
- WRAPPING STRUCTURES WITH A PLASTIC MATERIAL OVER THE CONSERVATIVE AMARTISORS CONSIDER IT TO YOUR MASTER [FOR NO SOUND]
-If there is an opportunity, make sure the wedges are sponge wedge.
IF YOU WANT A BEAUTIFUL AND USEFUL BROAD, YOU MAY HAVE THE EXTRA 100 TL COST OF THIS. HAVE A MACHINE ..
WISH YOU ALL HAPPY DAYS ...
08.05.2020 18:23 # 2
Serkan
Nice sharing, having a lot of trouble in the bow, 5 years without the sound of the front team, the person who bought the car got the bow on the day he bought it and the front team did not keep any order. Thanks for sharing.
08.05.2020 18:23 # 3
kursat3006
Let them send the springs to your brother, you buy the original springs then share it :) ohhh what a good thing :) Anyway nice sharing.

I add a few additions. I bought a Canadian financial coil-ex for 90 lira. In a very small hole, over 50 km of speed on the right, it sounds as if I fell into a 1 meter hole. I think it would be both if it was related to the bow, but I don't know if it is about my front team or nickname.

But the handling is tremendous. And as a lowering, two fingers are hard to get into with my 5 cm high 14 wheels. I advise. I think there is no point in eibacha giving so much money.
08.05.2020 18:23 # 4
emirhan307

UPDATED

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”