Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

atiker injector replacement

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:33 # 1
ugur_clskn
friends for a while I was a companion from the towing of the vehicle. In the last weeks, it had started to cut, I used it in a few days and it was normal. I went to the waste, I said it was so connected to the computer, after the injectors were examined, one of the injectors was gone, the set was completely changed. hoping it won't happen to you ...
08.05.2020 15:33 # 2
Guests
Let's say it's late :))
Is a newly installed square section, black colored, red bobbin waltz? Quiet running
Was it the oldest govdel in the past? A little loud ...
08.05.2020 15:33 # 3
oguzhan29
thanks for sharing bro brother how many years was the lpg system
08.05.2020 15:33 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = oguzhan29] thank you for sharing bro how old is lpg system [/ QUOTE]
In fact, let's add another question to this. How many km old injector broke down ??? Also, were you doing a regular 10,000 km filter change ??? Periodic filter change is very important for injector body directly ...
08.05.2020 15:33 # 5
ugur_clskn
Thank you guys. cem brother old injectors and new ones, like the same one, with a square section, red bobbin. The difference is obvious when it comes to sound, they work louder. lpg system made 1.5 years or so km 12,000 I did it, 20,000 before me did not make the filter change I have never had, I am right. it was obvious, it was obvious, it was late in the fluctuation after the adjustment was made, but I just realized that it was fluctuating again, I think it is possible to not adjust it.
08.05.2020 15:33 # 6
ose
[QUOTE = ugur_clskn] thanks guys. cem brother old injectors and new ones, like the same one, with a square section, red bobbin. The difference is obvious when it comes to sound, they work louder. lpg system made 1.5 years or so km 12,000 I did it, 20,000 before me did not make the filter change I have never had, I am right. the food was obviously obvious, or even after the adjustment was made, it was late in the fluctuation in the relationship but I just realized that it was fluctuating again, did you think it was not possible to keep tuning? Does the warranty not meet the injectors?
08.05.2020 15:33 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = ugur_clskn] thanks guys. cem brother old injectors and new ones, like the same one, with a square section, red bobbin. The difference is obvious when it comes to sound, they work louder. lpg system made 1.5 years or so km 12,000 I did it, 20,000 before me did not make the filter change I have never had, I am right. it was obvious, it was obvious, it was late in the fluctuation after the adjustment was made, but I just realized that it fluctuated again.
Normally, 30,000 km of injectors are okay. But negligence can be due to face or sans heat. But why did they not make a warranty like the one he said on his friend? Failure to do periodic maintenance can be due to ...
Nothing happens if I do not hold a setting. The correct adjustment may be made. This electronical mechanic is not ...
One has to check the pressure balance. Because it needs to provide balanced pressure in the regulator ...
08.05.2020 15:33 # 8
ugur_clskn
Guarantee will not meet this, they said, they cut it, they threw it.
08.05.2020 15:33 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = ugur_clskn] guarantee they will not meet this they said they cut, they threw, they have no reason. [/ QUOTE]
Actually, it might have been guaranteed, but they immediately chose to take a shortcut. Not to be compromised ...
08.05.2020 15:33 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = ugur_clskn] friends for a while I was a squeezer from the towing of the vehicle. In the last weeks, it started to cut, I used it in a few days and it was normal. I went to the waste, I said it was so connected to the computer, after the injectors were examined, one of the injectors was gone, the set was completely changed. hoping it won't happen to you ... [/ QUOTE]
A similar situation happened to me.
My vehicle was shaking at the time of departure and at low revs, singing and even stopping if it was forced. Idling fluctuated. Traction was also low at high revs. This did what I said when I was on LPG and on gas. I showed it to the LPG master, we connected the car to the computer, LPG has no problem, look at the ignition system, he said. We looked at the ignition system, one of the spark plugs cracked. We replaced the faulty spark plug, no problem. I will replace all of the spark plugs when I put the car in general maintenance. What are your brand and model recommendations for spark plugs?
08.05.2020 15:33 # 11
metin
I recommend the platinium spark plugs for mustii bosch's lpg cars. alah everyone is satisfied, i bought me
08.05.2020 15:33 # 12
Guests
Mustiii Examine the subject that I had been hurt before. How many people took it on me? No complaints or negative comments were received. I took the last text of my brother. Let me tell you :))
08.05.2020 15:33 # 13
metin

exactly. Thumbs Up

08.05.2020 15:33 # 14
Guests
Last time I got it. Brother, I added my car pictures to the topic I put in order to avoid pollution, but you never noticed Ağlama I got it and put out my fault lamp. Satisfied. I couldn't test the effect on the fuel, but when it stopped, idling was dropping off; decreased. It reacts better to the accelerator pedal at low revs.
08.05.2020 15:33 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE = text] I recommend the platinium spark plugs of mustii bosch for lpg cars. alah everyone is satisfied, i bought one from me i am in the trial phase. [/ QUOTE]

[QUOTE = CeCoLi] Mustiii Examine the subject that I had previously opened. How many people took it on me? No complaints or negative comments were received. I took the last text of my brother. Let me tell you :)) [/ QUOTE]

Thank you guys for your advice.
08.05.2020 15:33 # 16
metin
I feel like I was on the road as if I was driving on the road.
You know, when you are on the road, the wind will suddenly hit the car and you will feel a little harder at the same time.
text 2011-06-08 14:19:43
08.05.2020 15:33 # 17
Guests
[QUOTE = text] cem bro I feel as if I was on the road when I was driving on the road, it hurts, but when it is 30-40 km at a normal cruise, it didn't seem to me, I did not understand,
You know, when you are on the road, the wind will suddenly hit the car and you will feel a little harder at the same time.
[/ QUOTE]
Don't be so foolish, you have a car like the love of God, what more do you want? Gülme
08.05.2020 15:33 # 18
Guests
[QUOTE = badires] I got it last. Brother, I added my car pictures to the topic I put in order to avoid pollution, but you never noticed Ağlama I got it and put out my fault lamp. Satisfied. I couldn't test the effect on the fuel, but when it stopped, idling was dropping off; decreased. It reacts better to the accelerator pedal at low revs. [/ QUOTE]
So don't you peel it off, don't you bro? Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:33 # 19
metin
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = text] cem bro I feel as if I was on the road when I was on the road, it hurts, but I don't understand me when I travel at 30-40 km speed,
[/ QUOTE]
Don't be so foolish, you have a car like the love of God, what more do you want? Gülme
[/ QUOTE]
brother, after my head throat butterfly change, the bidet software was not calibrated when the software was installed.
08.05.2020 15:33 # 20
Guests
Is there any need for maintenance other than filter replacement every 10000 km in cem master lpg system ????
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”