Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

asking last time about cruise control ???

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:31 # 1
loiz
I read almost everything that was shared in the forum. After 2004, I understood that there are 206 hdi's with make-up. There is a vacant place, if I think the koliva said that he had pulled his own cable in that empty space in his vehicle. The left? How could it be? I will start by taking the arm according to the situation. My master in diesel, I couldn't do it, I tried very hard. There is pplanet in my mind. Yes there are photos. What is this? a single cable was coming and stood idle .. I wondered how I pulled it out. What is this? This is a bonus.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 2
koliva
For one thing, there is definitely a need for additional staff and it is necessary to pull a cable from that musure ECU. It is difficult to know what the cable with the socket you are showing works, but I think that if it were for that offender, the connector would not be like that. Someone who had a similar ECU for some time got into the cable pull job, and I tried to help remotely, but I guess there were other failures before I could try it out and I left it. If you have time, try it if you wanna try. But keep your hope low then don't be stretched "Smile"
koliva < editDate> 2012-01-08 16:03:10
08.05.2020 16:31 # 3
loiz
I remember he shared the photos of the ecu where he was going to pull the cable. I wondered just what it is. It looks where it came from, I thought maybe there is a label on the cables coming from there.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 4
koliva
You're welcome & nbsp; "Smile"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”