Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

As if the vehicle was not in gear

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:44 # 1
harunsss
Hello everyone. It took about 1 year since I bought my car and I have not had a problem so far. Thank you. It opened small bills, but like every vehicle, it was small bills. I made the maintenance at Bosch Car Service in time and absolutely no materials made in china were used.

Recently, I noticed something started to do this all the time. It happens in every gear, for example, I rotate the gas in 2nd or 3rd gear, as if the vehicle is idle, it rises to 3000 rpm, but the vehicle does not accelerate, so it feels like I press the clutch and gas it.

Another problem is that I noticed that even though a very small amount of oil came out of the air filter pipe, it does not flow like a waterfall, but when I remove it to clean the open air filter from time to time, I realize that the oil has come in. The filter has started to burst recently. the loud PAAAT sound that occasionally frightens people.

What do you think my vehicle may have and how much will it cost? Since I am a student, I do not have the chance to take the vehicle to the industry in my city, so I want to get some ideas from you.

My vehicle: 206 1.4 petrol / lpg 2005
08.05.2020 19:44 # 2
BG307
Your print pad is out. The speed is not higher and the vehicle does not accelerate.
Too little oil is normal in the filter because the oil vapor is fed back to the filter pipe with a hose in order not to be released into the nature.
Pat sound is also exhaust source.
08.05.2020 19:44 # 3
samet206
It is a good idea to have your print pad checked if it is missing.
08.05.2020 19:44 # 4
harunsss
[QUOTE = BG307] Your print pad is over. The speed is not higher and the vehicle does not accelerate.
Too little oil is normal in the filter because the oil vapor is fed back to the filter pipe with a hose in order not to be released into the nature.
Pat sound is also exhaust source.
[/ QUOTE]

First of all, thanks to everyone for your answer.

Also, I don't think that the sound of the popping sound is coming from the exhaust. When I put the original filter, the popping sound is very rare but in the open air filter, I hear this pop sound more violently and it makes it more frequent. as exhaust source?
08.05.2020 19:44 # 5
sonerkyl
As the friends say the harun revs up or down, I think there is a lpg in the vehicle. The lpg map sensor maintains between 200-300 rubles on average between 100-150 rubles for the linings between 200-300 rubles.
08.05.2020 19:44 # 6
harunsss
Whether [QUOTE = sonerkyl] harun revs up or down, as the friends say, I think there is a lpg in the vehicle, this explosion talk is caused by the problems of lpg map and heat sensor. lpg map sensor average between 100-150 TL printing pad according to the brand, between 200-300 TL printing pad replacement keeps 200-300 TL of labor. [/ QUOTE]

Well, is there any place you can recommend in Ankara? How much will the price play if the pressure / pad replacement and maintenance are made in Peugeot authorized services according to a master we take?

Also, do I have to take my LPG system to Lovato.Lovato and have it checked, or can I show it to the master or will it be harmful if I use it in this way?
08.05.2020 19:44 # 7
sonerkyl
In the authorized service, you will pay 50% more fees. It makes a good pressure change in your pocket. You can take it back to the center, and then take it out and check it. DROP LPG names
08.05.2020 19:44 # 8
harunsss
My friends have collapsed where my vehicle is today. Because, as I said, I will order the parts and put them directly on the master, and it is not possible for me to do fault detection right now.
08.05.2020 19:44 # 9
talip206
Sir, before you get the parts, make the fault diagnosis. The problem is probably like printing pads, but what we say here is empty. First you get the fault so you get the parts
08.05.2020 19:44 # 10
keratasama
I was late in writing Read the full messages and renew the print pad as soon as possible, or it will not take a few days, but unfortunately the work has passed. If the vehicle is in gear, when the throttle pressure increases, but the vehicle still does not accelerate, this pressure is because the pad is finished. First he does it in high gears, then starts to do it in lower gears in a short time, and then the car stacks up as you say.
08.05.2020 19:44 # 11
mbsb44
Brother may be leaking oil into the gearbox next to the press pad. he was doing the same in my car
08.05.2020 19:44 # 12
harunsss
There is nothing to do anymore, the vehicle is not moving, it is necessary to take it to the industry by pulling it from the front of the house. because the vehicle will enter?
08.05.2020 19:44 # 13
mbsb44
Since the seals wear out, oil prevents leakage from the gearbox and increases the speed by not clutching the gearshifts or suddenly loading the gas, but the vehicle does not go. If this problem persists after you have made your printing pad, please tell the master about this issue. get your pressure pad to go where you want the problem I'm talking about won't leave you on the road. gas only after shifting gears in gear changes, wait for a while, walk your car, then give it a little gas.
08.05.2020 19:44 # 14
mbsb44
Of course, these are going to be boring, bro.
08.05.2020 19:44 # 15
harunsss
[QUOTE = mbsb44] get past, bro, this will surely be boring. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you very much, first of all, because you are interested in the subject, obviously your message has refreshed me because the Gearbox is the thing I fear most.

Thanks again.
08.05.2020 19:44 # 16
mbsb44
You are welcome. You will get over with minimum cost.
08.05.2020 19:44 # 17
harunsss
Friends made the vehicle, if there is anyone who has experienced this problem, 99% Print Balata said the master.

Printing Balata LUK brand: 230 TL

Labor: 150 TL

To the knowledge of friends who will make it cost 380 TL in total.
harunsss 2016-04-08 20:28:27
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”