Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Armrest for 206 ???

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:11 # 1
BuRCaK
Hello dear friends. Is there an armrest armrest you use for
206? Where did you get it? As you know, 206 handbrake is removed a little too much, not every armrest. I will ask you to share information wherever you use it and wherever you have it. If you share it in the picture, it will not taste again "Applause"
& nbsp;
regards ...
08.05.2020 14:11 # 2
by_sertan
Many models are war friends. This wars in almost all accessories. almost all of them adapt to 206. I bought one too. I have been using it for about 2 years. something very necessary. but it doesn't look like the original one since it was mounted later. Since the connection is already very solid, we are not in a durable zone. There may be squeaks coming from the arm during the swing. You get used to it in time but :))
08.05.2020 14:11 # 3
berko
I ordered from here to 24TL. I put it on my own and it was very nice and useful.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 4
EminONAL

Available height in all accessories in Aksaray ..

Prices ranging from 20 to 80 ..
08.05.2020 14:11 # 5
hasimayaz
http://www.peugeotturkey.com/nasil_yapilir.asp?makaleıd=19
08.05.2020 14:11 # 6
Kemal
Nice expression thanks but the master will do nerdeeee :)
08.05.2020 14:11 # 7
mabolla
My master looks very nice, looks like the original, so I hung on those original type armrests that have been sold on the net for months, I asked so much, but I was indecisive, I asked them all, they all say that you will be very satisfied, I did not know, I do long trips ...
08.05.2020 14:11 # 8
BuRCaK
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] http://www.peugeotturkey.com/nasil_yapilir.asp?MakaleID=19 [/ QUOTE]

yes very good Where can we get it? Let me do it now ... tsk
08.05.2020 14:11 # 9
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = mabolla] master looks very nice, it looks like the original, I was hanging on those original type armrests that have been sold on the net for months, I asked so much, but I was unstable, I asked all of them all, you will be very satisfied, I did not know, I have to do long trips. .. [/ QUOTE]
The ones on the net are very tight .. It dissolves after 2 days
08.05.2020 14:11 # 10
BuRCaK
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] [QUOTE = mabolla] master is so beautiful it looks like the original, I was stuck on those original type armrests that have been sold for months, I asked so much but I was unstable, I asked all of them all said, I don't know, long journeys I need to do it too ... [/ QUOTE]
The ones on the net are very tight .. It dissolves after 2 days
[/ QUOTE]
so where can we get it done? I like it very much.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 11
Guests
let me holy
I have been thinking about leather coating for a slight deformation at the steering wheel of my 206 vehicle .. I have done some research on the net today and found a company in İçerenköy .. they cover the leather with a process that takes about 4-5 hours. Although it may seem a little too much, it may still touch my eyes for a leather steering wheel feel.

Let's come to the armrest issue; There are armrest manufacturing as published in the Hashemite brain article and they cost it at a price of 100 TL. the processing time takes about 4-5 hours for him. I can give the address to the wisher with a private message with the concern that the company link and advertisement may be an advertisement.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 12
Guests

I am avoiding this type of armrest for my corpse from removing the seat because I think it is impossible to tighten it like the original after the screws that hold the seat are dismantled, and I think that I will be afraid of playing in the seat.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”