Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

..arac does not work .. (Solved)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:09 # 1
xpyhre
First of all, hi friends. With my 206 gti driving on the road in the normal course, black smoke started to come out of the hood and the car stopped. Then I saw the hood came from the left side of the engine, I thought the smoke would burn the car, you burn the rubber, the black smoke would come out the same black black smoke came out & nbsp; Every time I turn the ignition, click, click, sound was coming, I waited for 1 hour after the roadside, I turned the ignition again, the click sounded, the car did not press, I looked at the oil gauge, it looks at the top. however, it worked. No matter where I stand, the car does not work again, but it works by knocking (sometimes the room). What is the reason for this? The battery was very weak I suspect the battery, we reinforced the vehicle's normal indicator lights came on, but the starter does not start right now, I think the battery in my vehicle is completely finished. When I turn on the ignition in the vehicle, there are no symptoms, neither light, nor the car is running. pleasant forums. xpyhre 2011-12-02 17:46:21
08.05.2020 16:09 # 2
koliva
You have run out of battery, this is sure to stop.
Does it work when you turn on the air conditioner while it is running after you have hit your car? Let me ask a presentation, was the first black smoke coming, was the air conditioner on?
08.05.2020 16:09 # 3
xpyhre
After hitting and starting the car, all the parts were working, it was working in the air conditioner. & nbsp; & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:09 # 4
koliva
I think the alternator, the air conditioner engine or the starter motor was locked and the belt burned as a result of the lock. I guess your alternator will not be functioning at the moment that it has not charged your battery after it hit it and it is now finished. What are you saying here? & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:09 # 5
xpyhre
The battery was already old. In short, it's over. I wonder if I try to buy a new battery and start it now? I will say that the car can start, but we tried with battery reinforcement, only the lights of the vehicle were on, the contact turns to waste. When we turn the contact, we turn it slightly, there is no hardness in mine.
08.05.2020 16:09 # 6
Guests
I agree with the master, the koliva, who gave the necessary answer, you had a good start, but the click sound was empty, it came to me that the battery terminals made oxide, so the starter motor is gone
08.05.2020 16:09 # 7
koliva
[QUOTE = berkekk] I agree with the master, the koliva, who gave the necessary answer, you pressed the starter quite a bit, but the click sound was empty, the battery pole heads made oxide, which means that the starter motor is gone [/ QUOTE]

Master? "Laughter"
08.05.2020 16:09 # 8
xpyhre
My teacher, if I buy a new battery, does this starter motor work?
08.05.2020 16:09 # 9
koliva
[QUOTE = xpyhre] teacher, if I buy a new battery, does this starter motor work? [/ QUOTE]

Let's assume you bought a new battery and connected it. The vehicle worked well. Well, aren't you going to investigate what causes this black smoke? Can you continue to drive your vehicle as if nothing happened? I think even if you are going to buy new batteries, first search for the cause of black smoke, decompose it, and if necessary, then buy new batteries. I think these events are interconnected.
08.05.2020 16:09 # 10
xpyhre
Yes I think so why did this smoke come out so I couldn't understand it? what is your opinion
08.05.2020 16:09 # 11
koliva
[QUOTE = xpyhre] yeah I think too, why did this smoke come out so I couldn't understand it? what is your opinion? [/ QUOTE]

I have mentioned my opinion above. Regardless, it is very difficult to guess without seeing it. I thought it was coming to kayistan, but there may be something else. A plastic assembly may have touched the exhaust manifold. Do not neglect this matter because Allah may cause fire. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:09 # 12
Guests
In my opinion, if the car burns oil from the exhaust manifold, it removes the smoke and if the manifold has no problem.
08.05.2020 16:09 # 13
xpyhre
Whom can I get this job done? Electrician can do the repair, well, the car is not going at all.
08.05.2020 16:09 # 14
Guests
I think the coach run the vehicle with a jumper cable from another car, then help them if you go to an auto electrician, but if your manifold is in trouble, you should go to an exhauster for him.
08.05.2020 16:09 # 15
Guests
The same thing happened to me. When the ignition is switched on, the lights are on when the starter is pressed, the hands are moving strangely.
08.05.2020 16:09 # 16
xpyhre

the battery is too weak and the lights are very low indicator lights, do you think the battery is not working? But we tried to operate with battery jumpers, the lights returned to normal when the ignition turned over again, the tool did not work again?

08.05.2020 16:09 # 17
Guests
Have you ever washed the engine?
08.05.2020 16:09 # 18
Guests
When trying to start with jump start, was the other tool running? If it did not work with a supplement, it means that there is more problem elsewhere than the vehicle's battery. this probably has nothing to do with washing. If you have done the reinforcement correctly and it has not worked, there is another problem in the car.
08.05.2020 16:09 # 19
Muhammet CAKIR
There is a malfunction in the starter motor. In my opinion, you also had the battery left alone ... If the starter gears could have stripped, the starter motor would be stripped or the starter motor would either be stripping or the starter motor would not be pushing forward.
08.05.2020 16:09 # 20
xpyhre
First of all, I would like to thank all the masters for trying to be an assistant. While we were working from another vehicle, we reinforced the vehicle from running, electricity came, lights etc burned, but there is no contact in the car, the car does not work. While the car was running like a monster, only black smoke came out of the hood while driving on the road. the battery was already running out, that black smoke came out, the vehicle is not running. I will renew the battery tomorrow morning .. I will buy a new battery. but it feels like it doesn't work again .. i don't know what to do my head is shitty. The engine was also not washed. not even worth the water. xpyhre 2011-09-26 02:33:10
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”