Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

aplication fould

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:00 # 1
secur73
friends today I encountered a problem in my vehicle on the road computer `APLICATİON FOULD` (I MAY WRONG WRONG) I had a picture of the engine on the display, said the master said nothing will happen because the car is gaseous, he said he could do it, he even said altitude difference or something, I did not understand it, so the fault was in izmit, he returned to the izmir, he said. There is nothing going on in the car, I would be glad if anyone who shares information about it ...
08.05.2020 17:00 # 2
KenBlockJR
ANTIPOLLUTION FAULT
08.05.2020 17:00 # 3
fourus_06
This is usually the case with LPG vehicles. The mixture of the fuel to the engine is set to gasoline, the engine lights up when the sensor detects a different mixture. It can be improved with a good LPG setting. If they fail to keep the setting well, it will light up again after a certain period of time if you reset it.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 4
gozem
This tool is probably causing 50 different faults. but since your vehicle is lpg.li, this is probably the problem.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 5
secur73
To delete this error you need to connect the computer
08.05.2020 17:00 # 6
mhakan71
yes my friend erases the error with peugeot planet but after a while you might get the same warning again & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:00 # 7
ttaylanaa
`` altitude difference`` you ask the master, I was very curious about what kind of logic he said about it.

If the vehicle fell out of traction when it received the fault, there may be a coil failure if it bounces bounce.

Only If the malfunction lamp is lit, there may be a poor mix error p0171.

< span style = ": rgb251, 251, 253;"> Of course, these are just guesswork to connect to the computer. & nbsp;

Get well .. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:00 # 8
secur73
it is not possible to erase the error right now. I have a 550 km road. When I return to my home country, it will not be harmful to the vehicle.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 9
berk2309
The reason why he said altitude difference was that I lived in opel when I went from Antalya to Antalya, the engine did not work due to humidity & nbsp; there was no fault record, he said that it was due to the weather change.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 10
secur73
Well, the warning like this is not a sign that the car is damaged, so I did not understand that it is necessary to use the car gasoline. I even thought about selling this job ..: ((
08.05.2020 17:00 # 11
koliva
[QUOTE = secur73] well, the appearance of such warning & nbsp; is not a sign that the car is damaged, so I did not understand that it is necessary to use the car gasoline. I even thought about selling this car .. (([/ QUOTE]

Did you consider selling your vehicle because you thought of yourself or not?
08.05.2020 17:00 # 12
secur73
both of them had a lot of negative comments about peugeot before I bought this car around me i still didn't mind but now i am starting to say ...
08.05.2020 17:00 # 13
koliva
[QUOTE = secur73] both had a lot of negative comments about peugeot before I bought this car around me, but i still didn't mind but now i started to say ... [/ QUOTE]

Don't worry, but you don't even know what the problem is. and you say these. I think you don't think of your vehicle, you just think of your pocket, that is, yourself because of the possible costs. There is no need for this much concern. In this way, you cannot even enjoy driving the vehicle.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 14
berk2309
As far as I understand, my teacher engine & nbsp; will get into the air and humidity and cause excessive humidity or change in altitude in the combustion chamber of the altitude car because it does not move for a long time. connect it to the computer and see if it is different, it may be from the lpg setting. be sure you put it in the place you put it, be sure to sell it on auto face, but if you find good master and solve the problem 307 beautiful vehicle & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:00 # 15
secur73
koliva was an early site, I guess, by the way, everything returned to normal in the car.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 16
monur
In fact, friends, this warning is not just something for Peugeot. We will encounter these warnings because we run the vehicle with a fuel that we do not know. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:00 # 17
terzuu
It happened to me 2 days ago. I ended up with gasoline until the gas was over. I always buy it from po from the same station, but my road came to a total. I got it. When I said I would run the car, the car did not pick up at the first starter. Anthem and I set off 1 2 km. I did not go, foul error, the engine warning light came on and stayed for 10 km. I went like this. I assumed that there was a mixture of raw gas and gas during the start. I thought, idye I thought. I waited, I ran it, gave it again, I said, go, I got angry, I got angry, went off and went home in the morning, I started the car hesitantly, the light did not light up. . The gas was over now, the vehicle itself turned into gasoline with a sound warning.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”