Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Anyone using Sava Eskimo S3 + Winter Tire?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection
08.05.2020 19:35 # 1
ekinoks44
Hello friends ... As we are in winter, I had 2 Goodyear Ultragrip 9 in front of my car last year. There's a goodyear sport summer tire on the back. I want to buy a winter tire in the back, but because of its economy, Sava Eskimo S3 + caught my attention (for the price of 175 65 R14 at 95 kliksa) as far as I know anybody using the goodyear supplier industry? Is it a buildable product? Alternatively, the price of Nokian W + is 100TL.

08.05.2020 19:35 # 2
ose
Goodyear does not go to the side industry of good brands anyway and the reflection of goodyear is not taken. Nokian tests have always been successful.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 3
darklebron
[QUOTE = ose] Goodyear is not going to be a supplier of good brands anyway and the reflection of goodyear is not taken. Nokian tests have always been successful. I would say. [/ QUOTE]

When Goodyear says the supplier industry of good brands :)
If Goodyear saw the manufacturer, he would laugh that he wrote.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 4
ose
[QUOTE = darklebron] [QUOTE = ose] Goodyear does not go to the side industry of good brands anyway and does not reflect the goodyear. Nokian tests have always been successful. I would say. [/ QUOTE]

If Goodyear saw the manufacturer, he would laugh that he wrote: [/ QUOTE]
First of all, pay attention to your style, my friend, think about the words you write, and there is no point in writing with a summer diver attitude. Sharing information here. If you know the pros and cons of this tire, keep quiet if you don't know. If you write what I wrote wrong, you can write beautifully without breaking it, we do not say that we have enlightenment, but we do not say that we do not act without hesitation even though we are writing something. It is true that we cannot act according to the advertisements we see on TV. Isn't it more accurate to experience? anyways
I am commenting on the experiences I use according to the tires used by the friends I have seen. As a good brand, I have a ranking for 1st class Michelin, Conti, bristone, nocean. the rest is 2nd quality. Goodyear might be superb for you, but the tests don't tell you how neutral they are, it's a separate fact, the users can't praise like you. prelli is also a mediocre tire for mid-range riders but prell's performance tires are great or the number 1 tires produced for racing engines.
We choose the tire selection and then the brand selection according to the road we will use continuously or mostly, it would be strange if a person who goes to the village to the village always uses his choice, but if he goes to Lassa, he makes the right decision. it is a fact to know where the friend is driving the vehicle.
ose 2016-01-04 00:47:24
08.05.2020 19:35 # 5
ekinoks44
[QUOTE = ose] [QUOTE = darklebron] [QUOTE = ose] Goodyear does not go to the side industry of good brands and the mirror of goodyear is not taken. Nokian tests have always been successful. I would say. [/ QUOTE]

If Goodyear saw the manufacturer, he would laugh that he wrote: [/ QUOTE]
First of all, pay attention to your style, my friend, think about the words you write, and there is no point in writing with a summer diver attitude. Sharing information here. If you know the pros and cons of this tire, keep quiet if you don't know. If you write what I wrote wrong, you can write beautifully without breaking it, we do not say that we have enlightenment, but we do not say that we do not act without hesitation even though we are writing something. It is true that we cannot act according to the advertisements we see on TV. Isn't it more accurate to experience? anyways
I am commenting on the experiences I use according to the tires used by the friends I have seen. As a good brand, I have a ranking for 1st class Michelin, Conti, bristone, nocean. the rest is 2nd quality. Goodyear might be superb for you, but the tests don't tell you how neutral they are, it's a separate fact, the users can't praise like you. prelli is also a mediocre tire for mid-range riders but prell's performance tires are great or the number 1 tires produced for racing engines.
We choose the tire selection and then the brand selection according to the road we will use continuously or mostly, it would be strange if a person who goes to the village to the village always uses his choice, but if he goes to Lassa, he makes the right decision. it is a fact to know where the friend is driving the vehicle.
[/ QUOTE]
First of all, thanks for the answer. I agree with you about style, as a result, we are people of a certain age. As for the subject, I will use the vehicle in the city, and the use in the winter does not exceed 5000 km.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 6
sonerkyl
friends, after all, let's be careful to write a form of cooperation, there is no point in upsetting each other, good forums.

08.05.2020 19:35 # 7
talip206
If you have found the winter tire for 100 lira nokian, do not miss it at all. I bought a winter tire a few months ago when I bought it. In my opinion, continental, michelin, nokian, bristone and goodyear ultragrip 9 have performed well. Let's say goodyear, ultragrip 8 is not as successful, but ultragrip 9 is at the top. I bought a continental and tried a lot, not even the slightest skidding. I don't know Sava, I never used it.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 8
ekinoks44
I ordered 2 Sava Eskimo S3 + yesterday. Label values sounded good, so I decided from it. I try the snowy weather and share the result here.

Fuel Efficiency Clutch in Wet Ground
Sava Eskimo S3 + E C
Nokian W + F E
08.05.2020 19:35 # 9
safakhan
[QUOTE = ekinoks44] Yesterday I ordered 2 Sava Eskimo S3 +. Label values sounded good, so I decided from it. I try the snowy weather and share the result here.

Fuel Efficiency Clutch in Wet Ground
Sava Eskimo S3 + E C
Nokian W + F E
[/ QUOTE]

now put the Sava Eskimo in the front, get the goodyears back.

Best wishes.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”