Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Anyone using Bor Power?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:02 # 1
halilefe
Hello friends, my car is a pug 206 1.4 hdı bor power engine additive, if there is no urban legend, if there are people who are satisfied with it, there are those who say that the engine friction sound cut, the oil darkened in a longer time and more, but I said to the masters when my vehicle became diesel.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 2
fatihgg
Hello there,
I agree with the sound, but I couldn't see more in my car.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 3
ufuk91
Does this only work on diesel vehicles, can we use it? my eyes flashed when I read it decreases the motor noise: D
08.05.2020 18:02 # 4
Can Oksuz
Frankly, I don't think it has any benefit. Sounds like a money trap to me.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 5
Guests
Don't miss the oil and water of your engine. I don't think he needs additives. Also, keep in mind that when you use it, when you encounter unexpected results, it will do a lot of hard work. Very difficult to clean from the engine (boron).
08.05.2020 18:02 # 6
Serkan
[QUOTE = onurazgin] don't ever need ... buy a full synthetic oil properly, change your oil frequently, no need for such things .. [/ QUOTE]
Thumbs Up I do not know if there are other oils, but there is a warning not to use additives on castrol !!!
08.05.2020 18:02 # 7
Bunyamin.Kar
I think there is no need for boron additives, those that blow the additive engine, those with shortage put it at least as far as I see
08.05.2020 18:02 # 8
KIZILASLAN
I have a 14th vehicle, I bought the vehicle in 130 thousand, there was no problem with the engine of my vehicle, but I made the engine clean the carbon, I changed the bidet oil and filters, I set up a motor silk at the entrance of the motorway for summer vacation, and I made 3500 km road in 10 days, already 3500 km in motorsilk They say they have to do it to complete the full function. I did so, I went 3500 km, there was a noticeable increase in performance in the vehicle, so much fuel savings, I think I don't know the bor poweri, but the engine is working fine, and I also hear the noise of the vehicle when I go on the road. When I first bought the car, I stepped on the highway, last 170, after motorsilk, I stepped 195
08.05.2020 18:02 # 9
TuNeR_32
[QUOTE = dehsetilyo] I have the 14th place I bought the vehicle at 130 thousand, there was no problem with the engine of my vehicle, but I got the carbon clean on the engine, I changed the bidet oil and filters, I set up a motor silk at the entrance of the motorway for a summer vacation and made 3500 km road in 10 days. They say it has to be 3500 km in motorsilk to complete its function. I did so, I went 3500 km, there was a noticeable increase in performance in the vehicle, so much fuel savings, I think I don't know the bor poweri, but the engine is working fine, and I also hear the noise of the vehicle when I go on the road. When I first bought the car, I stepped on the highway, last 170, after motorsilk, I stepped 195 [/ QUOTE]

+206 I used it in my previous bmw vehicle, I did a lot of research without boron power, especially an ideal product for high mileage vehicles support worn parts, especially the parts that the piston draws on the block and provides full compression, after changing the oil filter after using the oil, shake the additive for 5 minutes after changing the oil filter. You add the engine oil stick from there while the vehicle is running and this way, the product is mixed with the oil so that it can be used for 20 minutes with the vehicle for 20 minutes or 60 km of road.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 10
kursat611
As far as I know, it covers the gaps by sticking to the worn and scratched parts in the worn engine.

but if the engine is not worn out, it will compress the engine when the parts stick to it

206 im 173 thousand but no need to master said the engine is in good condition
08.05.2020 18:02 # 11
KIZILASLAN
Even if the engine is not worn out, it protects the engine against possible wear, and it says that it should be used after 8000 km on a zero engine. But if there is too much oil accumulation in the vehicles that have problems with the engine, it does not work very much. I have experience from my old golf gti. It was burning oil. It did not work. I did not expect miracles in the finished engine that was developed to protect the engine. But I would put the benefit to protect your engine. I saw (IF THE ENGINE OIL IS BURNING DO NOT WAIT MORE MIRACLE) It is true that it repaired the engine, but it only fills the capillary scratches on the piston and provides protection, so there is no noticeable improvement in the vehicles that have started to burn the rings and pistons well worn oil.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 12
ByHack
I am confused whenever I read the comments of those who use these boron additives. Some say it is useful, it says the sound is reduced, but the confusing point is; I couldn't find any technical data that it reduces motor noise, at least it would be more convincing to see how many decibels of reduction existed before and after. There is a technical report that it improves the performance of the engine, but no company gives warranty for the engine. so if it causes any malfunction, it is difficult to find a partner. In addition, no oil producer, especially authorized services, recommends such products, nor does it produce products that are equivalent. Now the shell's bp has no money or enough R & D work, but they do not produce a product similar to these products .... etc. byhacker 2013-11-08 17:50:58
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”