Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

antipullotion fault

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:40 # 1
BurakGONULAL
Yes, it always happened when I boasted it was not burning in me, but it was not burning in me. & nbsp; lit the engine lamp, does this ever turn off by itself?
08.05.2020 16:40 # 2
koliva
Antipollution Fault is a general error. It does not make sense on its own. It needs to be connected to the computer and read the errors. Is there a problem right now, except in the light of your vehicle?
08.05.2020 16:40 # 3
BurakGONULAL

I have traveled for 6 -8 km after the light is on, there is no change or trouble, everything is outside the light like normal ...

08.05.2020 16:40 # 4
hsnsnl

If I think the vehicle with LPG, I need to clean the LPG filter and injectors. When you connect it to the computer, you will see someone in the petrol injector.

08.05.2020 16:40 # 5
koliva
[QUOTE = BurakGÖNÜLAL]

I have traveled for 6 -8 km after the light is on, there is no change or trouble, everything is out of the light like normal ... Exit "Smile"

08.05.2020 16:40 # 6
metin
The malfunction lamp has turned on because the gas setting is low and the fuel is not enough when the car is forced. Normally, they can adjust the gas setting of the vehicle at rolent, so fuel may be low at high revs. open the gas setting a little, and have it set at constant gas at 3000 rpm.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 7
BurakGONULAL

Now I have made a contact with my car, the fault has disappeared :) I'm happy, I'm glad I didn't have to go to the service, if it doesn't happen again, don't worry about what they said :)

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”