Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

antipulition fould

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:39 # 1
secur73
friends, I took the children to the sea today, I traveled 200 km, gave the warning of antipulition foult, the engine lamp did not go out, there was nothing going on the car ... the master had said before that there would be no change in the weather, but there is still doubt in me. I'm waiting mesj ...
08.05.2020 17:39 # 2
g-demir
Do you have LPG?
08.05.2020 17:39 # 3
secur73
There is ..
08.05.2020 17:39 # 4
g-demir
That's why :)
There is a gas sensor at the catalytic converter output of the vehicle. In the measurements made by this sensor, the value is not the same as gasoline gas (it will not, naturally). The ECU sees this as an "antipollution fault" because it did not get the expected result. And so long as you use gas. But it has no problem. It goes out when using it for a certain period of time. Then, when it switches to gas, it burns again, it will always continue like this. ;)
08.05.2020 17:39 # 5
fexzi
G-iron gives spark plugs rather than LPG when they are not compatible with LPG. If LPG installed gas injectors adjust the pressure according to gas, antipollution fault will be canceled, so it will be deleted.

cold air intake & amp; Air filter will not coexist :) Note: Divdi

08.05.2020 17:39 # 6
g-demir
[QUOTE = fexzi] G-iron gives the spark plugs not compatible with LPG rather than LPG, it gives off occasionally. g-iron meanwhile cold air intake & amp; Air filter does not coexist :) Please note:

[/ QUOTE]

Can you explain the reason why" cold air intake & amp; air filter cannot coexist "?
08.05.2020 17:39 # 7
secur73
Yesterday, the gas filter changed or gas adjustment was made, I wonder if I would be out of the city for 2 days.
08.05.2020 17:39 # 8
secur73
friends went to the pejo service today, it was after the gas adjustment, he said he did not even need to connect to the computer, after 100 km, the engine light went out ... thanks ...
08.05.2020 17:39 # 9
msertkol
It happened to me 2 times. Get 30 TL gasoline, go on your way. It heals spontaneously. It is not very permanent. (As you say, it goes off after 50-100 km). But you still have it, then you have to look at the gas setting. I went 300 km light burn, my gas settings were broken.
08.05.2020 17:39 # 10
ozknckr
g-iron
agree .. This is valid in diesel
08.05.2020 17:39 # 11
fenerli_dadas
I gave the same error 1 year ago and then disappeared. I was getting the gas from the shelf for 1 year. I bought it from the opet from compulsion. The light was on again. I think it gives the same error. I think it is burning according to the quality of the gas or gas you use.
08.05.2020 17:39 # 12
fexzi
[QUOTE = g-iron] [QUOTE = fexzi] G-iron gives the spark plugs in between when LPG is not compatible with LPG. If LPG installed gas injectors adjust the pressure according to gasoline, the antipollution fault will be canceled, i.e. deleted.

g-demir meanwhile cold air intake & amp; Air filter does not coexist :) Please note:

[/ QUOTE]

Can you explain the reason why" cold air intake & amp; air filter does not coexist "?
[/ QUOTE]

Air filter is only original It is installed in the throat of the filter box.
Cold air intake kit is a special production compatible for the vehicle and it is the whole system from the filter throat to the air inlet and outlet.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”