Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

antipollution fault warning

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:00 # 1
yenice
Hello. I received an antipollution fault warning on my 2004 model 1.4 HDI 206 vehicle's on-board computer. Every time I start the car, this article appears on the road computer after the beep. I filled the tank from a different oil. I also thought it might be related to air conditioning gas, because the air conditioner is getting less cooling day by day. In fact, the cooling has decreased a little now, and when you open the air conditioner, there is a noise coming from the air conditioner as fısss. it sounded two months ago, but there was no problem cooling it. still does not exist, but a decrease is felt.

Could you give this error due to air conditioning gas?
08.05.2020 17:00 # 2
koliva
No, it doesn't. Your vehicle should be connected to the computer and it should be learned what caused the error. It could be from oil or something else.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 3
yenice
[QUOTE = koliva] No, it doesn't. Your vehicle should be connected to the computer and it should be learned what caused the error. It could be made of oil or something else.
[/ QUOTE]

It is not possible for me to go to the service for now. (in a period of at least 1 month) during this period, I have a daily business trip of 40 50 km. I wonder if this error will harm. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:00 # 4
koliva
I don't know what the mistake is, I can tell if it will harm. It can be something simple or serious. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:00 # 5
yenice
friends light went out today. I think it was solid diesel.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 6
tellotello
Where did you fill it? If it is certain, your knowledge will be our knowledge.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 7
yenice
[QUOTE = tellotello] Where did you fill it? If it is certain, your knowledge will be our knowledge. [/ QUOTE]

My teacher, I have been getting diesel from sunpet for 2 months. Last week I bought it from Akpet for 40 lira, I followed the kilometer, the fuel seemed to burn less that week. yesterday i filled the warehouse from akpet. then this was the problem. but today the antipollution fault text and the engine land lamp on my road computer went out.

I was using a shell or opet before, in my other cars, but they have sunpet and acpet lifted.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”