Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

antipollution fault! help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:57 # 1
phaselispa
Hello.
I took the car to the authorized service today. to have the trip computer installed. When I connected to the computer in the service, I asked him if there was any problem and he did not find anything to detect a malfunction. I made something with nano there. cleaning injectors, fuel performance or something. There was a quarter tank of diesel. He said, put another 50 TL, then don't put anything until the light burns.
I bought euro diesel from PO and went 100 meters. The trip computer gave its first message so well, "antipollution fault" and it was lit in heat.
I bought diesel from a place different than usual, but from a reliable place. He said, let me see the service at a convenient time. There is no problem going on. why would he do that. I did something to clean it, is it worse?
08.05.2020 14:57 # 2
phaselispa
Do I also need to go to the service to get this light out, or does the warning end when the cause of this disappears?
08.05.2020 14:57 # 3
BuRCaK
Does the error continue when the ignition is turned off and on?
08.05.2020 14:57 # 4
Guests
stems from fuel
08.05.2020 14:57 # 5
phaselispa
[QUOTE = BuRÇaK] Does it continue when the ignition is turned off and on?
Yes, it still continues. now i went to the isatation i bought myself you bought euro diesel, they said there is nothing wrong. I'll show you tomorrow. Let's see what they say.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 6
furkan
I changed the diesel filter recently, the air worked hard, this text appeared on the screen, but the next day the text disappeared
08.05.2020 14:57 # 7
phaselispa
I hope so

08.05.2020 14:57 # 8
307xr1.4
friends 2004 I have 307 1.4 xr vehicles at 75.000km.
When I got out from friends at night and got home (a hilly road at close range), the antipollution fault message appeared while parking the car. It meant environmental pollution error. Meanwhile, there was a slight jerk when it first worked, but it recovered without 5 minutes.
What should I do? I do not know a master who understands these works well because I just bought the car.

I WOULD HAPPEN IF A FRIEND TO SHOW THE WAY
08.05.2020 14:57 # 9
Guests
Finish diesel, get diesel from a place you know well that article will go
08.05.2020 14:57 # 10
phaselispa

Yesterday I went to the industry, not the service, the man tied to the tool. The error was quickly a related mistake. He played with the tuning to install a cruize in the service and I think the location is quickly related to the wrong place, let me go to a service.

08.05.2020 14:57 # 11
serdia

307 307 antipollution fault warning

FRIENDS HAVE THIS PROBLEM 1.4 HDI 2004 PUG 8 October 2010
absolutely poor quality MAZOT ...
When I started my car last night, I am reading this text and the engine light is on the screen, I am reading the problems, of course, what can I do? Finally, I have a master in the industry. We removed the diesel filter. I stacked and went 30 km 2, when I got 3 out of 4 in my trial, 3000 revolution started to pass, my vehicle was completely mixed at the end of 40km and went out in the light in the evening on the way home . I read a lot of things in the forum, the friends who lived, wrote the help, God bless all of them ... Generally, they say service, I was afraid to go to the open side. I know that the friends who burn this supply should try what I did, if they go to the service..but I have a big problem right now.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 12
serdia

307 307 antipollution fault warning

FRIENDS HAVE THIS PROBLEM 1.4 HDI 2004 PUG 8 October 2010
absolutely poor quality MAZOT ...
When I started my car last night, this article is on the screen !! engine light on !! Of course beginning I was very nervous .. what can I subject I'm studying the problem NetDir I went to have my master b at the end of the industry, we call him, we remove the fuel filter out clean, we clean the air filter yokk problem persists ... Go've always after receipt from the po've Fuller and I started road car of 3000 rpm I did not pass 3 I took 3 from 4 gear, I stacked and I went 30 km, 2, 3 in my experiment, when I got 3 from 4, 3000 revolution started to pass, my vehicle was turned on At the end of 40km, the bad diesel was completely mixed, and in the light it went out in the evening . My advice is not to use the diesel oil until it is finished, do not buy diesel from where you do not know .. I have read a lot of things in the forum. The people who have lived have written 3 reasons why mine has improved thanks to the good diesel. When I bought it from somewhere, this problem came up. Friends wrote comments helped them all, God bless you .. Generally they say service, I was afraid to go to the open side. When I called the service, they said that we should definitely connect to the computer. I know, winter service is money. I would like to pay attention to where you bought it in the diesel.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 13
GiTaRRa
one click turn, turn indicators, turn off the battery terminals when the indicators are turned on, continue to pay attention to the fuel you get. Göz Kırpma
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”