Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

antipollution fault and fault lamp

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:15 # 1
efsanemurat
Hello friends, I encountered an interesting problem today, the weather was cold -15 degrees I moved everything was normal, but the fuel level was low, the fuel lamp (red) turned on, then it gave an antipollution fault failure and the engine fault light came on, the car was struck again, I went a little, of course the lamp is on And the car was not going, I threw myself into a gas station, I bought fuel, the traction of the car went smooth, but it still fails 7000 km. I have to do it, would it be a problem if I drive the car this way
08.05.2020 17:15 # 2
Serkan
There is no problem, use my teacher, most likely the light goes out.
08.05.2020 17:15 # 3
efsanemurat
Well, you have relieved me and let's use it for a while.
08.05.2020 17:15 # 4
aslan85
Hi guys, I didn't want to open the title again. My car 2003 model tiptronic gear petrol-lpg I bought a little cheap gas the other day, and as soon as I got out of the petrol station, it gave an antipolittion fault error and the engine fault light came on. Then I went to the lpg service and cleared the error. I thought about 5 km off the gas and went on the gas, but the fault lamp did not go out ... why this problem could be caused.
08.05.2020 17:15 # 5
bluefire
Hello

I have 2005 model 307. I encountered the problem you mentioned a while ago. I was erasing the master, he was burning again before he arrived at work. He repeated 2-3 times. At that time, there was an old LPG kit of "e-gas" brand.

The source of the problem writes on foreign sites as fuel-rich air-poor fuel formation. My master also confirmed this. The "E-gas" lpg kit had occasionally closed completely and started coming back. The malfunction also happened then. That is, the ECU (Electronic Control Unit) fuel-air mixture & nbsp; He did not adjust. After changing the system, I never encountered this problem again.

It is not a serious problem. But keep it in the lpg system. Check if there are any abnormalities in your lights. If not, take him to a check. There may be a problem with the lpg ECU. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:15 # 6
aslan85
Thank you my friend.
08.05.2020 17:15 # 7
efsanemurat
actual
08.05.2020 17:15 # 8
DS002
I had the same problem, I had the turbo lubrication hose torn, I rested the car, a little engine cooled, then I changed the hose went out fault light
08.05.2020 17:15 # 9
efsanemurat
my friends solved the problem spontaneously :) When I run it in the morning, he gave the same warning again. I made 10 km road.
08.05.2020 17:15 # 10
Semih CAVDAR
You had a good look, my friend.
08.05.2020 17:15 # 11
Serkan
[QUOTE = legendary] My problem was solved by itself :) When I run in the morning, I gave the same warning again. I traveled for 10 km. Don't worry about blinking, Hodja, no problem.
08.05.2020 17:15 # 12
bluefire
No problem if it doesn't burn permanently like in my case
08.05.2020 17:15 # 13
ayhanmaraz
& nbsp; two days ago, after about 20 km of roads, I stopped my car, after 15-20 minutes, it started again and after about one km the car stopped and stopped gas on the move. ..
when I run it, I got a warning called antipolittion foul. my car was running at idle, but was pressing the gas. In this way, I took the car about 1-2 km in idling gas and stepped aside without stepping on the gas. The next day I took it to ikitelli gungoren industrial site with the service of casco. With the guidance of a familiar friend, we left the car to a service called the seafarer diesel .. the boredom rail sender and the diesel pump sender .. the two have changed .. I just bought my car .. and I realized that for a long time the car was like a wedge. the gas has a personality in the press of the gas, don't ask :)) cost is out .. I bought a piece price from Aksaray 500 lira
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”