Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

antipollution fault ???

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:53 # 1
emntstn
My vehicle was 3, the engine is turning on the malfunction light and it gives this malfunction. There is a branded system of tartarini in the car. I did not buy benzim.lpg from Aygaz-ipragaz or mogaz.When they looked at the fault codes in the Peugeot service, there was a measurement imbalance between the oxygen sensors in the catalyst, but the sensors were working. .
08.05.2020 15:53 # 2
g-demir
the whole problem is in the gas setting. The rich mixture of gas is going, it is a little pinch and recovery from the Aygaz improves.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 3
emntstn
Well, do you think the gas setting is in the catalyst failure?
08.05.2020 15:53 # 4
tilbe307
I got it set up the other day, it was extinguished, now it is lit again. but let me specify it from the lpg setting.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 5
metin
[QUOTE = emntstn], do you think the gas setting is in the gas setting failure? [/ QUOTE]
When there is not a proper mixture of fuel and air, it gives an antipolition error when the fuel is too low or too high. Your master couldn't adjust the gas well. When you give the error, take it to gasoline, look how we will get better. I think your trouble is completely from the gas setting.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 6
fbagci
I had it in my car, it went into maintenance for now, nothing is burning but I don't know if it will burn again.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”