Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Antifreeze Water Leakage

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:25 # 1
Mtiryaki38
Hello everyone, dear friends

I bought a new Peugeot 206 1.4 HDI 2006 model 220 thousand km.
I have been using my vehicle for 1 week and there is absolutely no oil reduction problem. As a engine, thank you, 92% came out in the dyno test. The engine sound and rhythm is really extraordinary. But when I looked at the car in the morning, I saw that it was missing green antifreeze in the size of 2 coins (1TL).
For this reason, I took the vehicle to the private service. They said in the service that it usually comes from the thermostat, where the felt is wearing out, we will probably change it. When I look from below, it looks like green is dripping from the gearbox. Is there anything that happened to you?
08.05.2020 21:25 # 2
omerb
May your vehicle be good. I hope you use it with pleasure.
Water leakage occurs in many places. There are as many water connections in the world.
The material the mechanic calls a thermostat is immediately visible. Dry them first with a napkin and then check them out. But the strange thing the master says is that it usually happens here.
Didn't you see the leak exactly?
08.05.2020 21:25 # 3
Ahmetaltan
There is a possibility of water leakage from many places. He says that if the thermostat is not from it, there is a hard plastic pipe with forks that extends from there to the rear of the engine. Check it out, it's quite arduous to change.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”