Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Antifreeze selection

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:09 # 1
jiyanxese
cold soon begins. need to add antifreeze in advance. I asked for shell oil blue antifreeze 3 lt 20 lira they said they are doing it for free they do not get workmanship. What do you say? What should you pay attention to when choosing antifreeze? Which are the oil stations or markets that sell red antifreeze?
08.05.2020 17:09 # 2
fevzitopal
How much antifreeze will we put for 206 when the subject is opened?
How much water does it take?
08.05.2020 17:09 # 3
hsnsnl
I do not need to put too much, I think I will say, but which one is the room is important, I think it is important.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 4
tellotello
The red ones are the most recent ones (orange may also be mixed with water, but red before they are put in) and the ones that are red are longer than others and they are in terms of quality, but it is important to note that this color antifreeze is among the catalog suggestions of the vehicle. If we have an old model tool and don't know the catalog values, it is best to use it in the color that comes out of the logic. For this reason, I went on with green because it came out green. 3 liters were put in and the master said enough, the color of the water has darkened at that rate.

When it comes to the rate of antifreeze, the antifreeze rate can reach up to 70%. Since the mixture can maintain up to -37 degrees, it will work. If you just put antifreeze, you will provide protection down to -12 degrees. (Unfortunately, I cannot comment on how many liters of water your vehicle takes). I think we should not risk the business while using it, we should use a well-known brand and stay away from products that have been opened. & Nbsp;

Meanwhile, we have written many times before and write again;

Friends, antifreeze is a substance that should be in the circulatory system of our summer-winter vehicle. It not only lowers the freezing point, it also increases the boiling point, and also provides protection against lime and corrosion in the system !!!

08.05.2020 17:09 # 5
jiyanxese
my vehicle signature is also written. Can I buy red antifreeze?
08.05.2020 17:09 # 6
koliva
Whatever color antifreeze you get. The important point here is that if you put a different antifreeze in your vehicle, which is different from the color of the antifreeze you have, all the coolant in the system should be drained and the new antifreeze should be placed after that. My suggestion is to continue with whatever color you have.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 7
foresteng.
Friends, my brother is a & nbsp; toyota plaza service manager .. They are using red .. Yes, the best is red then orange color .. This is completely related to the substance in it.
However, the important thing is the antifreeze-water mixing ratio. Another issue to be noted here is that the water to be used is pure water. The reason is normal water calcification, which affects the flow of water in the system, clogs the channels. The mixture within the specified ratio is essential. Otherwise, one morning you can see the water on the floor of your vehicle, that is, the heater core can be pierced ...
08.05.2020 17:09 # 8
berk2309
I change it every year, my preference is the organic antifreeze of the total orange & nbsp; however, I am renewed every year in the heat sensor and thermostat. When I changed it last night, 3 used 1 liter & nbsp; after taking the air, completed with & nbsp; water 60 40 percent ratio
08.05.2020 17:09 # 9
jiyanxese
today I bought castrol radicool performance series antifreeze 3 lt 25 tl. I bought 1 liter of pure water in the bidet. We will drop by the master on Monday and add it. It is stated that it preserves up to -16 when 1/2 water is added, and -36 when 1/1 water is added. It was blue before, I continued with blue again. I think 1 liter of pure water should be reinforced with ready-made pet water. I will add 1/1.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 10
tellotello
I think it is the right decision for you to continue with it and also to your advantage in using a familiar brand product. You can handle it without any trouble. Easy to come.

Note: Beware the masters in the industry are adding tap water everywhere they find. If possible, insist that at least put pet bottle of water as you mentioned.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 11
jiyanxese
Thank you. I stand at the beginning of the vehicle :)
08.05.2020 17:09 # 12
fxmen
this morning I had an anti-aphrodisiac tatal organic antifreeze 3 liters 25 tl I am making an organic organism (that is, the red one)
08.05.2020 17:09 # 13
offchu
I added half a liter of blue yesterday, the car has never seen a 2012 model, by the way. offchu 2012-11-30 13:35:11
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”