Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Antifreeze reduction problem 206 hdi

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:32 # 1
ndm01
Hello friends, my 2006 model 206 hdi vehicle is antifreeze for about a month.It gives a warning every 4 days.When the vehicle warning lamp lights up, I am completing the missing part immediately. -I am trying to leave antifreeze in the 20s now, when I look at the engine, I could not find a visible leak. What are your suggestions? What is your suggestion?
08.05.2020 16:32 # 2
Kemanyak
Check heater cores Do you get wet under the mats? Is there any smell inside the vehicle?
08.05.2020 16:32 # 3
ndm01
hello ya the mats are getting wet but i think it is getting wet with the snow coming from the outside i did not have such a problem before i can check the wetness in a healthy way if the weather gets better ...

08.05.2020 16:32 # 4
Kemanyak
If there is an odorous wetness, it leaks from the honeycombs. I recommend using Stop leak type products. Radiator is also sold as crack concealer.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 5
ndm01
I can not understand it, I do not have the opportunity to dry the mat constantly, mop & nbsp;
I will try to reach this product, thanks now.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 6
yavuz25
[QUOTE = ndm01] I can not understand it. I do not have the possibility to dry the mat constantly. .If the hole is not large, hole closers do the job but it makes the most sense to change. title = "Wink" />
08.05.2020 16:32 # 7
ndm01
I do not know the brand of air and the shirt sticking on the piston is not a good thing :) :)
08.05.2020 16:32 # 8
yavuz25
[QUOTE = ndm01] it is not a good thing to make air and stick the piston on the piston :)
tomorrow the radiator crack concealer will be in the oil office. I don't know the brand. I have paid I cannot remove a new one :)
[/ QUOTE] If
overheats, the motor will lock, the gasket will burn, etc. It will be a very costly job. smileys / smiley2.gif "border =" 0 "alt =" Wink "title =" Wink "/>
08.05.2020 16:32 # 9
ndm01
I have not had any heat problem until now, usually it is around 70 to 80 hours of heat. This problem has been around for a month.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 10
yavuz25
[QUOTE = ndm01] I haven't had any heat problems until now, usually it is around 70 to 80 hours of heat. This problem has been around for about a month. Do not add water, the vehicle will be destroyed if it freezes. "Wink" Look for repair.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 11
ndm01
I added about a liter of antifreeze in the last week, I added water in half a liter, the weather is very cold these days, so I am taking care of antifreeze for two days, at night - in the 20s, it is not possible to take it in the mornings anymore, I am heating up the tank for a long time. br>
08.05.2020 16:32 # 12
djchaos
Put the newspaper in the mats as you absorb the water and replace it with a new one. Put the cardboard on top, absorb the water thoroughly, cut it from the black garbage bag.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 13
ndm01
[QUOTE = djchaos] Put a newspaper in the mats as you absorb the water and replace it with a new one. Put the cardboard on top, absorb the water thoroughly. ]

If the weather is good tomorrow, I will try to dry out your suggestion. Thanks. .
08.05.2020 16:32 # 14
yavuz25
[QUOTE = ndm01] [QUOTE = djchaos] Put the newspaper in the mats as you absorb the water, replace it with a new one, put the cardboard on top, absorb the water thoroughly, cut it from the black garbage bag, and then cover it with the water so that it does not pass under the cover, let's see if the wetness continues, can it escape from the radiator or the hoses. [/ QUOTE]

If the weather is good tomorrow, I will try to dry it out. Thanks. I am available at the weekend ...
[/ QUOTE] You can soak the water with the
carpet washing machine. "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:32 # 15
ndm01
[QUOTE = yavuz25] [QUOTE = ndm01] [QUOTE = djchaos] Put the newspaper in the mats, replace it with a new one as it absorbs the water, put the cardboard on it, absorb the water thoroughly, cut it from the black garbage bag, then look at it, so that it does not pass under the container so that it will completely close, let's see if the wetness continues. can escape from the radiator or the hoses and escape from the thermostat [/ QUOTE]

If the weather is nice tomorrow, I will try to dry it out. I can not get a drying opportunity, I am only available on the weekend ...
[/ QUOTE]
you can absorb the water with the carpet washing machine. "Wink"
[/ QUOTE]

let me ask the washers & nbsp; "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:32 # 16
djchaos
neglecting to put antifreeze together with the water decreasing after solving the problem
08.05.2020 16:32 # 17
yavuz25
[QUOTE = ndm01] [QUOTE = yavuz25] [QUOTE = ndm01] [QUOTE = djchaos] Put the newspaper in the mats as you absorb the water, replace it with a new one, then put the cardboard on top, absorb the water thoroughly, cut it from the black garbage bag, then cover it completely, so that the water does not pass under it. see, let's see if the wetness is going on can make the kidnapping from the radiator or the hoses and escape from the thermostat [/ QUOTE]

Since I use the vehicle every day, I cannot get a drying facility. I am only available at the weekend ...
[/ QUOTE]
you can absorb the water with a carpet washing machine. = "Wink" title = "Wink" />
[/ QUOTE]

let me ask the washers & nbsp; "Smile"
[/ QUOTE]
does not have a carpet washing machine in the home to compromise for a few minutes You can get three. "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:32 # 18
ndm01
[QUOTE = yavuz25] [QUOTE = ndm01] [QUOTE = yavuz25] [QUOTE = ndm01] [QUOTE = djchaos] put newspaper in the mats as you absorb the water, replace it with a new one. look after the water does not pass underneath, let's see if the wetness continues, can escape from the radiator or hoses and escape from the thermostat [/ QUOTE]

the problem is that I use the vehicle every day, I can't get a drying opportunity, I can only suck on the weekend ...
[/ QUOTE] You can soak the water with the carpet cleaning machine. "Wink"
[/ QUOTE]

let me ask the washers & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
is there no carpet cleaner in the house a few minutes "Smile"
[/ QUOTE]

It feels like I find it in the washers a little hard to find, if I am in my country, I can easily find it, I am quite far away now ...
08.05.2020 16:32 # 19
ndm01
Hello friends, I solved the antifreeze reduction problem of my vehicle by going to the service by changing the water collector.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 20
Guests
Where was the collector problem and did not appear? Can you explain a little more :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”