Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Antifreeze quantity

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 16:15 # 1
aclern
As the cold began to make itself felt, our vehicles started to feel themselves in the measures we need to take in order to avoid problems in winter conditions.

One of these measures is to add antifreeze to the radiator.

Since my radiator water changes completely and I need to add antifreeze and I don't know how much antifreeze I should add.

If my problem is; What is the amount of radiator water in the 106s and how many antifreeze mix should we add?
aclern 2011-10-17 15:35:23
08.05.2020 16:15 # 2
koliva
[QUOTE = aclern] As the cold started to feel, our vehicles started to feel themselves in the measures we need to take in order to avoid problems in winter conditions.

One of these measures is to add antifreeze to the radiator.

Since my radiator water changes completely and I need to add antifreeze and I don't know how much antifreeze I should add.

If my problem is; What is the amount of radiator water in the 106s and how many antifreeze mix should we add?
[/ QUOTE]

The antifreeze protects against frost as well as rust in the winter months. Therefore, it is beneficial for the summer winter vehicle to be antifreeze. Normally 50% pure water is mixed with 50% antifreeze (maximum) ratio. If you are thinking of putting antifreeze in the water directly in the vehicle, I think the most healthy way is to drain it completely and add antifreeze water. There are also canisters sold on the market in ready mixes. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:15 # 3
Haksen016
Usually they say half and half, 3 liters to my vehicle. I put all of the antifreeze and make it complete with distilled water.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 4
Guests
How many liters of total volume of radiator water in our vehicles?
08.05.2020 16:15 # 5
Guests
The liquid volume in the cooling system differs from the vehicle to the vehicle, but it is around 6-7 liter.
If it is possible, heat the water inside the vehicle completely, take it from the demijohn you drink, and heat it up until the engine fan turns on. In the meantime, let gas cycle and make the circulation of the ducts with pressure. & Nbsp; Then drain the water again. Fill 3l of antifreeze and fill the top with the same water and vent.
& nbsp;
In this way, I think you would do it in cleaning & nbsp; >
& nbsp;
Also, if there is a decrease in your vehicle's cooling system, it is very correct to add it to the same antifreeze again. It happens.
& nbsp;
It is also necessary to say that it is antifreeze. Different antifreezes have been produced in recent years. It is organic etc etc ... It will be the most correct behavior to take the "suitable and qualified" and use the same one afterwards ...
CeCoLi 2011-10 -17 15:59:21
08.05.2020 16:15 # 6
Guests
There is an antifreeze mixture of tap water.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = HuseyinTurk] There is a water antifreeze mixture in the car. & nbsp;
On the basis of the cooling system, it is so important that it reaches further calorie heater honeycomb or radiator blockages. Then get in trouble. You will have a good look at the cooling system of a vehicle. But in general, this is a section in which the necessary attention is not given. Inferior anti-freezing water is filled and continued. But it is not considered that the problems in the future will be one. After that, the heater core is clogged, the inside of the vehicle does not heat up or is drilled, it flows into the vehicle, smells etc. Oh my God the worst thing is "Grin"
08.05.2020 16:15 # 8
berk2309
I put the organic total 3 lty I think it was writing for peugeot & nbsp; I put them all in water and completed them before & nbsp; I changed 3 more times in summer: D & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:15 # 9
impvalue
What is the net amount of Antifreeze I should put for PEUGEOT 307 (2004)?

< br>
08.05.2020 16:15 # 10
blntctn
I last poured it completely in April last year and filled it completely with antifreeze. I wonder how long it takes to change, so my antifreeze in about 6 months
08.05.2020 16:15 # 11
talip206
Teacher they are measuring how many degrees antifreeze can last. He measured mine, said the mechanic would change it to minus 11.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 12
samet206
I do not need any change in the same or nearly as short time as 3 years in my vehicle. After a ton of expense unnecessarily an abnormality, I think that this issue should not be too much. The heat is normal, it saves cold endurance degree, if there is no abnormality in the color of the water, it is over 5 years as the period of change for cooling water antifreeze in the periodic maintenance schedule in the original booklets. I think I will change it for years now, but I think it will be new in a very short time for 6 months.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”