Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

antifreeze leaking

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:10 # 1
mamix.206
Hello there. My car peugeot 206 xdesing model… I have checked all the antifreeze filled under the mat of the bottom part of the central heating switch box panel, there is a slight leak behind it, how can we handle this? I took this to the industry. > I looked at the forum pages but I couldn't understand what was always written ...
how much does it cost, what is the problem, how do you help ...
08.05.2020 17:10 # 2
tellotello
Hello & nbsp;

& nbsp; & nbsp; http: //forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp? TID = 20250 & amp; title = cooling-water-tool-% DDine-szmas-problem
Reviews
& nbsp; For the 307s described here, but maybe you may have the same problem here. Check out a link if you want. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:10 # 3
mamix.206
thanks for the link tellotello ... well this is the same as 206, i.e. the location of the dismantled everything seen there
08.05.2020 17:10 # 4
sabrig
I had the same problem in my head Antifreeze was leaking into my 206 model 206 vehicle as in the link given by the friend above. It can be removed in our vehicle. If all the masters I went to (the honorable ones) could not do it without getting off the chest, you can do it yourself. The difference of our vehicle's radiator is a little narrower than 307.
& nbsp;
It is not forbidden to build in a french site in a little more detail. you can share by looking at photos. Note you don't need to dismantle the gear and shifter.
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:10 # 5
mamix.206
Thanks, Sabrig, I will not be struggling tomorrow. I will make it look in the industry, but I will never lower the chest. I had the maintenance done in the service last week.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”