Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Antifreeze color

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:26 # 1
Karacocuk24
2 months ago, I put the rest of 3 liters of blue antifreeze in drinking water, I was checking from time to time, there was no color problem, I just said, let me check it.
08.05.2020 21:26 # 2
Bayer
Could the solution be collapsed in the water
08.05.2020 21:26 # 3
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = Bayer] Could the solution be collapsed in the water [/ QUOTE]? it was blue
08.05.2020 21:26 # 4
talip206
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] [QUOTE = Bayer] Could the solution be in the water collapsed [/ QUOTE] I wonder if I parked now, I will look at it again tomorrow I will see what will happen or antifreeze was broken. interesting it was blue when i looked 2 weeks ago [/ QUOTE]
Take some samples, fill the bottle, put it in the freezer compartment. No trouble if it doesn't freeze until morning Big smile
08.05.2020 21:26 # 5
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = talip206] [QUOTE = Karacocuk24] [QUOTE = Bayer] Could the solution be collapsed in the water [/ QUOTE] I wonder if I parked now, I will look at it tomorrow again, I will get it, I bought it, I gave 2 1.5 lt 50 TL it wasn't, but why was this interesting when I looked 2 weeks ago it was blue [/ QUOTE]
Take some samples, fill the bottle, put it in the freezer compartment. No trouble if it doesn't freeze until morning Big smile
[/ QUOTE] instead of making a logical change :) If I pull all the water in the expansion cabinet and replace it with a new blue antifreeze, will I decrease the freezing degree?
08.05.2020 21:26 # 6
talip206
It does not fall to minus degrees in Istanbul. Normal
even water does not freeze. Even if we are antifreeze in the cooling water as much as a tea glass, it is enough for Istanbul. But antifreeze is used not only for freezing but also because it prevents corrosion. As I said, take a small sample and test it in the closet. Continue adding slowly. Suddenly, when he put an antifreeze, this time erupts from right to left.
talip206 2020-01-21 00:35:12
08.05.2020 21:26 # 7
Karacocuk24
I measured 0 output went, I took blue antifreeze from gas station, opened the box, it turned out green :) all the absurd events are finding me, I already have no work in blue, no smell, nothing else, I pressed 1lt green, I used it for 1 day then I measured -10 output for now let's see what happens next
08.05.2020 21:26 # 8
x571
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] I measured 0 output went, I bought a blue antifreeze from gasoline, I opened the box, it turned out green :) All the absurd events find me, I already have no traces of blue, neither smell nor anything else, I pressed 1lt I used it for 1 day, then I measured it -10 output for now let's see what will happen next [/ QUOTE]

Does the brand make any difference? I dipped a white cloth into the water and turned out pink. Should I buy red antifreeze? At one point mine was based on 35. I did not check it while living in the Mediterranean, I say now we have come to Marmara.
08.05.2020 21:26 # 9
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = x571]
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] I measured 0 output went, I bought a blue antifreeze from gasoline, I opened the box, it turned out green :) All the absurd events find me, I already have no traces of blue, neither smell nor anything else, I pressed 1lt I used it for 1 day, then I measured it -10 output for now let's see what will happen next [/ QUOTE]

Does the brand make any difference? I dipped a white cloth into the water and turned out pink. Should I buy red antifreeze? At one point mine was based on 35. I did not check it while living in the Mediterranean, I say now we have come to Marmara.
[/ QUOTE] If it came out in pink, it is red.
08.05.2020 21:26 # 10
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] 2 months ago, I put the rest of 3 liters of blue antifreeze in drinking water.

If the water rate is high, it was from him.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”