Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

antifreeze

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:06 # 1
peugeot55
As you know, the winter has come, and my first vehicle is not very knowledgeable.
08.05.2020 21:06 # 2
x571
Measure antifreeze and add it if necessary. You should also know that five species have been used before. I use with antifreeze enough for -27 in Mersin.
08.05.2020 21:06 # 3
peugeot55
Master water, I have never put it right now. I will put it for the first time. Will I add sanctions to every decrease?
08.05.2020 21:06 # 4
talip206
Normally it is recommended to put 50% water as 50% antifreeze. No need to measure because you already have water because zero exits Smile
It is risky to add antifreeze to the car previously used with water. Because antifreeze dissolves rusted places and there may be cracked water leakage.
But traveling without putting any antifreeze is a great risk, especially in cold places.
Add my advice a little the first time and add them by constantly observing leaks.
Note: Do not rely on every measurement. They measured my antifreeze and said - 5 degrees. I said stay for now. I went home, put some of them in a pet bottle, put it in the freezer to -22 degrees and stopped one day. There was not the slightest frost when I removed it.
The purpose is not to calculate 20 30 lira, not to eat piles according to the eyes.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”