Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

antifreeze

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:09 # 1
Guests
I am in Istanbul, it snowed, there is no natifirz in the car, the snow continues on this evening, will it be freezing?
08.05.2020 14:09 # 2
ByKu$H~
When it comes to putting antifreeze, you will add it from the radiator. Open the radiator cover and pour the antifreeze. The process is simple.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 3
Onur
Add it to the coolant tank, they will help if you go to a gas station they adjust the degree
08.05.2020 14:09 # 4
arifkemal
[QUOTE = 206xr2000] friends I am in Istanbul, it snowed, there is no natifirz in the car, the snow continues on this evening, would it be freezing?
When my friend opens the hood, you will see a yellow tank with a lid similar to the one above, on the left, you fill up the antifreeze, but because you have water, the tank is full of water, you have to drain the water a little first, find the pipe that you can understand and do if you try and find the easiest way. pour in and drain the aquarium as if it drained the water. then fill the antifreeze. But if you say you get a clean job, you need to adjust its size and go to gasoline. Do not leave your vehicle without antifreeze, just be prepared for the costs if you are going to use water :) come easy.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 5
shamed

it was necessary to put 2-2.5 lt on average

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”