Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

antifirz for my pejo 206 gasoline car

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:06 # 1
gastauskas87
Hello friends ,
I take action, always taking into account the comments of friends on this site;
There are those who understand from the car;)

I am new about the vehicle and had difficulty in the operation of my vehicle. I think it was cold.

izmir ayazı ..

I bought from the site n11

http://urun.n11.com/antifriz/antifriz-gapex-1lt-P139633397 the product I received is red in color.

my car peugeot 206, 2000 model 1.4 gasoline + lpg

1. What should I look for when using antifreeze
2. How to use it?

Would you please write in detail ..

They teşeşkk.
08.05.2020 20:06 # 2
dejawu1978
there is nothing to pay attention to, actually drain the water inside .. unscrew the radiator lower hose from the clamp and let the water run out, then put the hose back in place and put the antifreeze in the place where we put the water and take the air in it all ... if the water in it is not antifreeze, it is summer and winter If the anti-freeze is not used, 90% of water will leak from one place, keep this in mind and observe the vehicle for 3/5 days .

dejawu1978 2016-12-29 15:33:02
08.05.2020 20:06 # 3
dejawu1978
By the way, I just looked at the link 1Lt get it from the 3 liter one
08.05.2020 20:06 # 4
OguzhanKucuk61
You should make a proportion according to the city you are in. For example, I put 50% water, 50% antifreeze. -15 -20 something happened. You have to adjust the rate according to him. I do not think it is best to put it in full antifreeze. Also, the red one is not recommended. Blue is recommended for our vehicles. As Dejawu1978 says, if you put antifreeze after a long time, water will definitely decrease from somewhere.
08.05.2020 20:06 # 5
dejawu1978
Oguzhan I put 3 lt in the vehicle full, I think my mechanic, I guess he blew the orings, this time I will put it at 50%, I guess it is so sharp that it does not have a sense of freezing. Wink
08.05.2020 20:06 # 6
gastauskas87
I couldn't decide what to do now: D
08.05.2020 20:06 # 7
xmen
[QUOTE = gastauskas87] I couldn't decide what to do now: D [/ QUOTE]
Sir, friends already mentioned above, if antifreeze has not been used before, leave it in your car. You know, of course, if you can afford to be after the antifreeze. But there is no such thing as a certain problem. In the meantime, if the vehicle has difficulty in starting, there is a possibility that it will be from the aquarium.
08.05.2020 20:06 # 8
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = dejawu1978] Oguzhan I put 3 liters in the car. Wink [/ QUOTE]
Just like that. I insisted on my master. My name is to put plenty of antifreeze. I said don't be afraid, I will give the money of the box completely :))
08.05.2020 20:06 # 9
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = xmen] [QUOTE = gastauskas87] I couldn't decide what to do now: D [/ QUOTE]
Sir, friends already mentioned above, if antifreeze has not been used before, leave it in your car. You know, of course, if you can afford to be after the antifreeze. But there is no such thing as a certain problem. In the meantime, if the vehicle has difficulty in starting up, there is a chance that it may be from the aquarium. [/ QUOTE]
The motor freezes if the water never freezes. The possibility of cracking arises. This is a situation we do not want. It should be taken into account :) What do you do, put it in an antifreeze, hodja. Put it in blue put it in green. Don't put it in the red most sharp. You change the most radiator radiators.
08.05.2020 20:06 # 10
gastauskas87
:) Is the most sharp of it red :)
I learned, however, I only have red in my hand 1 lt. if I mix it with water and put it on?
08.05.2020 20:06 # 11
xmen
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] [QUOTE = xmen] [QUOTE = gastauskas87] I couldn't decide what to do: D [/ QUOTE]
Sir, friends already mentioned above, if antifreeze has not been used before, leave it in your car. You know, of course, if you can afford to be after the antifreeze. But there is no such thing as a certain problem. In the meantime, if the vehicle has difficulty in starting up, there is a chance that it may be from the aquarium. [/ QUOTE]
The motor freezes if the water never freezes. The possibility of cracking arises. This is a situation we do not want. It should be taken into account :) What do you do, put it in an antifreeze, hodja. Put it in blue put it in green. Don't put it in the red most sharp. You change the most radiator radiators. [/ QUOTE]
Exactly what you call my teacher.
08.05.2020 20:06 # 12
gastauskas87
to put an antifreeze, even the best
08.05.2020 20:06 # 13
gastauskas87
edit:

friends, I added the red antifreeze that I shared in the water and mixed it with water;
I could not drain the water of the radio engine alone, the bottom of my car was close to the ground and I could not open it by hand.

however, I managed to open the yellow small-bladder with a water tank, there were always black spots, I poured it out with warm water, and then cleaned it and filled it with half of this yellow tanker (antifreeze + water). I run the engine for 5 minutes. I added a little more water. max. I left the level like I did ..

There is no problem right now ..
If I am not mistaken, the exhaust fumes got more white. A little bit of smoke and color wouldn't be obvious from the past. I don't know if it was almost winter, but the color was obviously white. Does this have any effect ..?

08.05.2020 20:06 # 14
Badur
Have a nice day. Antifreeze is nothing to do with the smoke coming out of the exhaust. Since the weather is cold, that smoke looks clearer. Think like the air coming out of our mouth.
08.05.2020 20:06 # 15
gastauskas87
Give my ignorance about the vehicle :(

thank you for the information
08.05.2020 20:06 # 16
Badur
Astağfurullah :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”