Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Anti Pollution Fault

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:53 # 1
206cc57
Hello 206 cc 2004 127000, I went to Sinop with my vehicle, Anti pollution fault burned on the road shortly after returning the warehouse on the way back last week. There was not the slightest change in the operation of my vehicle while driving. I have been using it in the city in the same way for about a week. He said that he had come across this error very much these days, it can be from humid weather, he added that it is not a problem to use it in this way until maintenance. I thought that the fuel I bought on the road might cause this error. What I want to do right now is to delete this error, remove the battery heads, delete the error, if it fails again, I will go to the authorized service, but I wonder if the temp is permanent. Can I delete this fault code myself, thanks.
08.05.2020 18:53 # 2
scorpion_enis
you cannot clear the fault yourself. You can delete it by connecting it to the computer in the service. Lit fault light due to the fuel you get on strong possible road. after a certain period of time, it can recover spontaneously. this is true if you are using gasoline. if you have lpg, lpg cleaning setting etc may be required. or may not prevent at all, the fault light of most people from lpg is on.
08.05.2020 18:53 # 3
zr`lmn
The same malfunction light was on me twice, the first one deleted the LPG, the second came to yesterday. While coming from Mersin to Mersin, when I landed the ramp of the posentine, it faded when I came to Mersin. When I get lpg from different stations in both of them, use it in a bit of burnt, maybe it will get better or go to the service and delete it.
08.05.2020 18:53 # 4
206cc57
thank you, the last gasoline i bought is over, i bought the gasoline again, it gives the error as soon as i start it, then siltticil when i go to service.
08.05.2020 18:53 # 5
Ali1905
Use gasoline system cleaner additives
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”