Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Another Indicator Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:53 # 1
fætih
friends 99 206 million endless troubles have been added.
The problem is that after starting the vehicle, the revolutions in the dashboard km gasoline and the temperature gauges are as if the ignition is off, coming back, doing it 2 or 3 times. And while doing this, there is an interesting voice called "bass". and after a certain period of time, the hour of rotation remains fixed, and the fuel and temperature indicator reaches the bottom.
The problem does not improve when the ignition is turned off and on. the abs lamp does not blink when the ignition is turned off and on. but abs continues to work.
There is no problem when the pole is removed and plugged. He used to do it once or twice a month before, now there is no day he did not. I made a paw on the car once, that day, I connected it to the abs sensor.
08.05.2020 18:53 # 2
fætih
There is not even one answer: D
08.05.2020 18:53 # 3
ismailkaya
This fault occurs when there is a problem with the km [speed] sensor
08.05.2020 18:53 # 4
ismailkaya
I am not quite sure, but I say to the service.

08.05.2020 18:53 # 5
fætih
There is a situation alone. the indicator does not improve if I remove the plugs from the back when the screen is frozen. it gets better when I unplug it. they have tampered with the indicator too much i guess i guess he is defective. I will understand if I found a 206th on the Anatolian side of Istanbul for trial, but if I tried a double-output clock.
Is there someone who can help me? :)
08.05.2020 18:53 # 6
fætih
Could this be from the abs sensor?
When the indicator is frozen, the airbag lamp is checking and does not abs. does the abs sensor have anything to do with the indicator
08.05.2020 18:53 # 7
popeyes
[QUOTE = fætih] friends 99 206 million endless troubles have been added.
The problem is that after starting the vehicle, the revolutions in the dashboard km gasoline and the temperature gauges are as if the ignition is off, coming back, doing it 2 or 3 times. And while doing this, there is an interesting voice called "bass". and after a certain period of time, the hour of rotation remains fixed, and the fuel and temperature indicator reaches the bottom.
The problem does not improve when the ignition is turned off and on. the abs lamp does not blink when the ignition is turned off and on. but abs continues to work.
There is no problem when the pole is removed and plugged. He used to do it once or twice a month before, now there is no day he did not. I made a paw on the car once, that day, I connected it to the abs sensor.
[/ QUOTE]
I think the car has obvious chassis problem
Have all the chassis cables of the car checked and even replace your car works more comfortably.
2. My advice is that when you disassemble and insert the battery, the brain resets itself and comes back. I can help you more if you say your brain brand. But don't perceive it as a brain malfunction.
08.05.2020 18:53 # 8
fætih
I also forgot to say that my contact cuts the broken thermal, I don't think of the chassis as well ...
bro where are these chassis cables? I can handle them myself, if necessary, I can even pull the cable again chassis.
08.05.2020 18:53 # 9
popeyes
I forgot to say to [QUOTE = fætih] and my contact cuts the broken thermal, I don't think of the chassis as well ...
bro where are these chassis cables? I can handle them myself, if necessary, I can even pull the cable again chassis.
[/ QUOTE]
You can handle contact thermal for 30 to 40 TL, but it has nothing to do with it.
But there are a lot of chassis cables in the car, in the fender, in the engine blog, on the gearbox above the chassis in the bsi brain, but this chassis event is important.
We have to look at the chassis that go to the indicator. I will do some research for you
08.05.2020 18:53 # 10
fætih
God bless my brother. I am looking, but there is no detailed information. There is a program called opel that says even what color the car's electric cable is.
08.05.2020 18:53 # 11
fætih
Do you also make this fault from the connector? If it is broken, does it make unbalanced electricity or something?
08.05.2020 18:53 # 12
fætih
I can say that the problem has improved. The vehicle was not used for a long time, and once a week, it was pressed. I think the battery was getting stuck because it was running low. I have been using giant for 1 week, no problem for 2 days
08.05.2020 18:53 # 13
seydisehirli
antipollition fault .... !!!!!! My 2005 307 vehicle gives this error, although I have deleted it a few times, it still has a solution. Could you help me friends?
08.05.2020 18:53 # 14
popeyes
[QUOTE = seydişehirli] antipollition fault .... !!!!!! My 2005 307 vehicle gives this error, although I have deleted it a few times, it still has a solution. Could you help me friends? [/ QUOTE]

I wonder if you changed your battery,
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”