Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

annoying signal problem (solved)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:19 # 1
oguzhan53
Good day, dear peugeot turkey family, when I give the right signal in my car, the signal is flashing fast, returning back to normal and accelerating again. I suspect the light bulb and replaced the front and rear bulbs with new ones. I still have a problem (the bulbs are blinking). Thank you to friends who will help you in advance. oguzhan53 2013-02-05 20:46:36
08.05.2020 17:19 # 2
koliva
When it flashes fast, one of the signal lamps of that side is not always on. You need to find that unburned one first. There is a looseness or oxidation in the highly probable bulb housings. After finding the non-burning, examine in detail.
08.05.2020 17:19 # 3
oguzhan53
As you said, thanks for your response to the package, I checked the bulbs, cleaned the slots, there was no oxidation, the bulbs are solid and I got new osram. Front, fender and rear bulbs are working fast speed. No problem on the left side. I wonder if there could be another reason. oguzhan53 2013-01-27 14:04:01
08.05.2020 17:19 # 4
koliva
Were the bulbs you replaced were of the same value? This question has no further explanation. Keep the signal on and play with the beacons while someone is sitting inside. If it starts flashing fast, there is a problem. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:19 # 5
Bugra
There may be something called a flasher that adjusts the flashing speed of the signals. but I don't know where you say in the car ..
08.05.2020 17:19 # 6
simirnoffredbull
in the cold, the pejo eats the head, change nothing, it gets better when the weather gets better.
08.05.2020 17:19 # 7
oguzhan53
Since it was received I was saying that it was not bad at all those who asked for the evil eye, there is a simple solution. Hopefully, it may be related to cold weather. Our warm-blooded vehicles "Big. I am a show to the service that I fell down. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:19 # 8
sansasyon61
I have the same problem, right back stop when the music system is on, let's test it when it hits, it works fast but it works normally when it is closed or hoarse.
08.05.2020 17:19 # 9
xMEGANx
My brother, the only reason it flashes is because one of the bulbs is broken, maybe it's a leak. This is not a problem. The system alerts you quickly when it detects a problem in one of the lamps.
08.05.2020 17:19 # 10
emre_akdag
check the fuse table. Is a fuse higher than 1 installed? And look at the bottom of the bulb socket tray. If there is no problem, wait for the weather to warm up as friends say :)
08.05.2020 17:19 # 11
Burak
If your vehicle has an American parking module, it can also be caused by them. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:19 # 12
salihata
I have the same problem, the signal burns fast depending on the head, sometimes it burns slowly. I take off the signal bulbs, when I clean the oxidation in the socket part, everything turns back to normal then the same problem when the weather gets cold, I don't wear it, the signals seem pulsating.
08.05.2020 17:19 # 13
oguzhan53
Thank you guys for your help I solved the problem. I unplugged the signal in an empty time, I tried to remove the plug behind it, I did not force it, it turned out, I looked, the place where the chassis cable was darkened, made the plastic slightly melted. I cleaned the contact spray. I got it right now no problem like a monster & nbsp; "Smile"
08.05.2020 17:19 # 14
pusutr
Slm. I have a problem like this. 6-piece parking bulbs blink erratically. so the front side and the back are flashing at different moments, all of which will flash at the same time. I think he left the others as they were. Is this synchronism disorder from it?
:)
08.05.2020 17:19 # 15
Aziz
There is such a problem in my vehicle too, the right signal is burning itself, you know, it is burning, that is to say, it continues to burn on its own and unless I reverse it. I take it out for oxide melting, etc., but can this trouble also be from the signal arm? & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:19 # 16
qqyyxx
Do not connect the series flashing signals to the air temperature, politics agenda etc. events, there is a problem with the electrical system.
08.05.2020 17:19 # 17
Aziz
[QUOTE = Aziz] There is such a problem in my vehicle too, the right signal is burning itself, you know, it is burning, that is, it continues to burn until I and myself do not reverse. I disassemble and look for oxide melting, etc., but can this trouble be from the signal arm? & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

I stayed in the morning and got on my car, it didn't work somehow, the first fuses came to my mind because the tube indicator lights were not lit then I checked the fuses, I changed the fuse was a waste, the vehicle worked and the signal did not light up, come on all day good.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”