Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Annoying and undetectable malfunction (Yard

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:18 # 1
TuNeR_32
Hello friends my car 2.0 GTI 206 We have been dealing with the malfunction in my vehicle for 1 week, but we could not reach the result. Unfortunately, the general malfunction of the car is working smoothly in the following way. The malfunction lamp does not light up. When the vehicle gets on the load, that is, when it is in gear, between 1.800 and 2.000dd, it causes shaking and misfire problems. no problem when i open the gas, it is walking like a rocket and when it is wasted, the relay is normal lonely when it is shaking, the vehicle stops working when it is wasted and when it is pulled to the edge, the vehicle is running in half starter when I start the vehicle and when we connect the device to the device with pp2000, the cylinder looks like a continuous malfunction. set spark plugs changed completely, but the problem continued, then we put on the brain of another vehicle, but the problem did not change, so I bought a friend's 206 gt and tried all the parts but the problem is always my frustrated friend's vehicle there was no problem last time we canceled the curve of the last vehicle. It fell wonderfully 400d to 500 dd vehicle is running but again I hear the sound of a bursting exhaust. n syntax was also viewed, no problem, friends, if anyone knows about this situation, I would appreciate it. ConfusedConfusedConfused
08.05.2020 18:18 # 2
TuNeR_32
Current Friends
08.05.2020 18:18 # 3
ozdennn
There were good masters we could show the vehicle if you were in Istanbul but as you can see, you are out of the city

08.05.2020 18:18 # 4
TuNeR_32
[QUOTE = ozdennn] There were good masters we could show the vehicle if you were in Istanbul but as you can see out of town

[/ QUOTE]

Unfortunately, there is not much that understands the pejo in the city I am, unfortunately, I can go there if there are good craftsmen close to me in Antalya.
08.05.2020 18:18 # 5
ahmet_bjk

What is the failure of the 1st eye continuous failure?

What are you talking about when you open gas?

08.05.2020 18:18 # 6
TuNeR_32
[QUOTE = ahmet_bjk]

What is the failure of the 1st eye continuous failure?

What are you talking about when you open gas?

[/ QUOTE]

1st cylinder works sometimes when the vehicle is not working, so the vehicle operates with 3 cylinders sometimes works normally

Vehicle kicks up like a rocket when I load on the gas while shaking with shaking

08.05.2020 18:18 # 7
mami202
Did you check the injectors?
08.05.2020 18:18 # 8
tigerland
Have you tried the throttle, ignition coil, idling motor, etc.
08.05.2020 18:18 # 9
adatuna
one of the injector is not working .. try to remove the coils one by one while the injector is working .. the sound of the engine should change if it is not finished .. i will get rid of it .. i will get rid of it .. or the cylinder head gasket has to be changed .. it must change the original spark plug and spark plug cables .. If the ignition coil is burned in a third and distant possibility than others, replace it ... the adat 2014-02-23 13:41:19
08.05.2020 18:18 # 10
TuNeR_32
[QUOTE = tigerland] Have you tried the throttle, ignition coil, idler motor etc. [/ QUOTE]

Yes we tried to disassemble all of GTI from another GTI throttle coil spark plugs egr sensors brain injectors remained, but when I connect pp2000 it shows 1st eye failure constantly.
08.05.2020 18:19 # 11
TuNeR_32
[QUOTE = adatuna] one of the injector is not working .. try to remove the coils one by one on the injector while it is running .. the sound of the engine must change if it is not finished .. i will renew it, get rid of .. or the cylinder head gasket is tight .. it must change .. spark plug and spark plug cables I also have the original one .. my third ignition coil is likely to be distant compared to the others and if it is burned, replace it ... [/ QUOTE]

The vehicle is working normally at the relay. when I unplug the injector, the vehicle's direct sound changes. I also used wür injector cleaner for up to 7 tanks

seals cover gaskets looked OK no spark plugs changed from service with the original again
08.05.2020 18:19 # 12
adatuna
My brother was really annoying .. May God help you .. If you want to take a look at my third message, just in case .. My previous vehicle was 2007 Astra .. lpg li .. made me crazy I changed an ignition coil for 4-5 months ...
08.05.2020 18:19 # 13
slhyldz
[QUOTE = TuNeR_32] Hello friends my car 2.0 GTI 206 We have been dealing with the malfunction in my vehicle for 1 week but we could not reach the result. Unfortunately, the general malfunction of the car is working smoothly in the following way. When the vehicle gets on the load, that is, when it is in gear, between 1.800 and 2.000dd, it causes shaking and misfire problems. no problem when i open the gas, it is walking like a rocket and when it is wasted, the relay is normal lonely when it is shaking, the vehicle stops working when it is wasted and when it is pulled to the edge, the vehicle is running in half starter when I start the vehicle and when we connect the device to the device with pp2000, the cylinder looks like a continuous malfunction. set spark plugs changed completely, but the problem continued, then we put on the brain of another vehicle, but the problem did not change, so I bought a friend's 206 gt and tried all the parts but the problem is always my frustrated friend's vehicle there was no problem last time we canceled the curve of the last vehicle. It fell wonderfully 400d to 500 dd vehicle is running but again I hear the sound of a bursting exhaust. n syntax was also viewed, no problem, friends, if anyone knows about this situation, I would appreciate it. ConfusedConfusedConfused [/ QUOTE]
Hi;
I had the same problem. (malfunction code) When my master removed the spark plugs, he saw that one of the spark plugs had oil underneath. Mine also had a subop sound. Then the engine top cover was removed, and the valve assembly and gaskets were replaced. Meanwhile, the ignition coil was also faulty. The room has changed. Problem solved. However, the spark plugs have changed, the throat butterfly has been cleaned and adapted.
All you need to pay attention here is to use original peugeot parts
This is the original coil. (597098206ORJ) You know, Valeo is also good quality, but I don't know if it's original. One of my friends had the supplier industry and had the same problem. It is necessary to use original in the engine part.
Of course, I explained what happened to me on the subject. Maybe your trouble is different.
08.05.2020 18:19 # 14
ismailkaya

INCLINATION:

It is the deformity of the cylinder covers that appears in the form of skew and skew.

- Water in oil.

- Oil in water.

- Compression leak.

- Irregular idling and misfire .

- Cover gasket burning.

This shows that the cylinder head is deformed

08.05.2020 18:19 # 15
herry
well, I thought it was annoying really, injector but a knowledgeable master should look at it. Antalya road to you looks like it was. I hope your car will drive without being on the road.
08.05.2020 18:19 # 16
TuNeR_32
I have no road assistance, even if I stay on the road :) but I will remove the injectors and have a carbon clean.
08.05.2020 18:19 # 17
TuNeR_32
[QUOTE = ismailka A]

INCLINATION:

It is the deformity of the cylinder covers that appears in the form of skew and skew.

- Water in oil.

- Oil in water.

- Compression leak.

- Irregular idling and misfire .

- Cover gasket burning.

This shows that the cylinder head is deformed

[/ QUOTE]

Thank you The vehicle is working properly at the rolent I looked at the engine water, the engine master looked mechanically, there is no problem. He will also clean the injectors with carbon clean.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”