Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

angel with sonar lens

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 16:51 # 1
mehmet6667
friends mrb sonar angel eye headlight bought 206 i'm very happy with my car but one of the angels is not burning if i have a chance to change angel's light bulb how is it done, i talked to the salesperson send it send us tell me i want to disassemble send wait wait i dont want to do it, do i want to do it
08.05.2020 16:51 # 2
xpyhre
friends mrb sonar angel eye headlight bought 206 i'm very happy with my car but one of the angels is not burning says if we have a chance to change angel's light bulb, how is it done, i talked to the salesperson, send it, send it to us, tell me, remove it, wait, plug in the old one, i dont want to do this, anybody who knows how to do it

Greetings, your angels are good. First of all, angel round rings are sold, the red ring has white rings and yellow rings. I think your angel rings are burning white. You will get 1 angel ring. The grain varies between 15 - 20 TL. Then you need to warm your angel headlight with a hair dryer and separate it from the glass. Then, you should remove the non-burning angel ring and insert the angel ring you just bought. Instead of the next process glass, you should stick it with commercially available black silicone or white transparent silicone. I think this process will take a bit of trouble, send you to the place where you get the best angel to replace the ring ..
08.05.2020 16:51 # 3
EErgul
[QUOTE = xpyhre] Greetings, your angels are good. First of all, angel round rings are sold, the red ring has white rings and yellow rings. I think your angel rings are burning white. You will get 1 angel ring. The grain varies between 15 - 20 TL. Then you need to warm your angel headlight with a hair dryer and separate it from the glass. Then, you should remove the non-burning angel ring and insert the angel ring you just bought. Instead of the next process glass, you should stick it with commercially available black silicone or white transparent silicone. I think this process will take a bit of trouble, send you to the place where you get the best angel to change the ring ..
[/ QUOTE]

after removing the headlight from silicone When closing, do you clean the old silicone and stick it with new silicone or not clean the old silicone? & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:51 # 4
xpyhre
I don't think it's silicone, because our friend just bought the headlights. However, if there is silicone, it can clean the old silicone and replace it with the silicone it has taken.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 5
fatih306
Actually, there is no need to stop by them. There are two LEDs in them. Unplug them. If there is no electricity coming to them. Look at the cables. If it is 25 kurus, buy two LEDs for an angel.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”