Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Angel far.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 20:21 # 1
acabuco
Hello friends.

My car 2005 model devil red 206

I was curious about the headlights, but there are many details, I can't control the event. (bixenon-lens, single lens, double lens, etc., I do not know the details of these)

I have a lens-free angel headlight, I have xenon appreciation, long and short.

Where can I find the most affordable angel eyeshadow? When I say 1000 TL somewhere, 500 TL somewhere, 750 TL somewhere, I do not understand how such big differences can be.

Istanbul Europe.
08.05.2020 20:21 # 2
sonerkyl
price differences due to the brand of headlight model fallen led ones are expensive, sonar brands will find more suitable around 500 tl, but when I find there will be a few topics in the forum, I will add links, single lens, short, lens, long, lensless couple, both short and long lens, their prices are around 750 TL.
08.05.2020 20:21 # 3
acabuco
it would be great if you use commas because of the integrity of meaning, thank you indeed.

https://hizliresim.com/aljpbl

I guess this is going to be angel, I want it from this.

Where can I find 500 TL as zero? Including labor price.

And if xenons are included in this angel headlight or do I need to buy extra
08.05.2020 20:21 # 4
maximusti
if he can;
Buy compatible Bi Xenon bulb and Ballast,

Buy Ford Fiesta headlight lens, one-to-one adapts to our headlight housings,

aliexpresten flexible and color changing in angel headlight frame and tube shape, (One quarter of the price of these products sold at Tr)

then roll up your sleeves and start removing the headlight.
I maximus 2017-05-12 09:27:26
08.05.2020 20:21 # 5
acabuco
I don't understand very much, hodja

I met somewhere in the vineyards

angel headlight 600
craftsmanship 100
xenon long-short 150 said okay do you think acabuco 2017-05-13 09:44:33
08.05.2020 20:21 # 6
maximusti
It is considered normal compared to the price market, it can be reduced a little more with a small bargain.
There are those who do this on the Bahçelievler side, and I would like to take a look at that side.

but my opinion is not so much for the headlight. (Of course, my opinion)
08.05.2020 20:21 # 7
acabuco
I will look at the cute houses, is there any other place you know? I'd better close it to 700.

I will also ask you something. The fog light was not pierced on my front bumpers. Where can I get this mad? And is there a xenon fog light for the front bumper
08.05.2020 20:21 # 8
TugyyStyle
My master has 206 lenses, I can sell it if you want, I bought it for 4 months or so without scratch
If you call me 0539 760 64 94, the master will tell you all about price and whatever you can think of. :)
08.05.2020 20:21 # 9
maximusti
[QUOTE = acabuco] I will look at the cute houses, is there any other place you know? I'd better close it to 700.

I will also ask you something. The fog light was not pierced on my front bumpers. Where can I get this mad? And does the xenon fog light for the front bumper [/ QUOTE]

you need to find a decent master who can pierce the bumper. I did not trust anything because I did not trust many Istanbul masters. compulsory love without fog lights.

If you go crazy, you wear normal fog lights, and the bulbs are made in the color you want.
I say to ikitelli or maslak auto industry. it would even be better if you could find a complete fog light bumper from the extractor.

08.05.2020 20:21 # 10
acabuco
[QUOTE = maximusti] [QUOTE = acabuco] I will look at the cute houses, is there anything else you know? I'd better close it to 700.

I will also ask you something. The fog light was not pierced on my front bumpers. Where can I get this mad? And does the xenon fog light for the front bumper [/ QUOTE]

you need to find a decent master who can pierce the bumper. I did not trust anything because I did not trust many Istanbul masters. compulsory love without fog lights.

If you go crazy, you wear normal fog lights, and the bulbs are made in the color you want.
I say to ikitelli or maslak auto industry. it would even be better if you could find a complete fog light bumper from the extractor.

[/ QUOTE]

https://hizliresim.com/7q582v

Is this xenon sir, fog lights?

And yesterday, an electric master said, the angel does not go through the inspection before removing the headlights completely, he said it is necessary to wear the old headlights etc. etc, it did not seem convincing, but is that the case? acabuco 2017-05-14 20:04:37
08.05.2020 20:21 # 11
maximusti
[QUOTE = acabuco]

https://hizliresim.com/7q582v

Is this xenon sir, fog lights?

And yesterday, an electric master said, the angel does not go through the inspection before removing the headlights completely, he said that it is necessary to put on the old headlights etc. etc, it did not seem convincing, but is that the case? [/ QUOTE]

And bulbs. Not many people wear xenon in the fog. there are bulbs that provide the same color and lighting.

I'm not sure about the angel but xenon does not go through the examination with the headlight, the American park does not.
My friend's car also had a pseudonym led afterwards, even he couldn't pass it.
The psychology factor of the officer who performed the examination here is very much.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”