Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

AN INTERESTING FAULT AND ITS SOLUTION

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:27 # 1
fatih.bahadir
Hello friends. I wanted to share a problem and solution that I have experienced. Maybe it is a situation that many of you know but I have just learned. When I said my gas pump, I called Peugeot Active Iyyil to have the car pulled. A master named Alper was interested in them. Two days later, I called again to have it pulled, this time another master (Metin) was interested. The first question was to start, I said yes. Then it is not a battery or spark plug. Did the gear go through, I said yes. He said not in the gearbox. He said, "I was taking it. Did you drop the key? I said, what was the point?" I changed the normal key to the new switch. I removed the inside of my old key and placed it in the new key. It was very nice. I paid 60 TL. I gave the new key to my wife. Thank god. 307 SW, KEY PROBLEM, CAR DOES NOT WORK
08.05.2020 18:27 # 2
C@GL@R
IT WAS HAPPENED TO ME IMMOBILIZER IN THE CIRCUIT BUT IT WAS 10 MINUTES TO UNDERSTAND THAT I DID NOT TRANSFER IT IN RICE SIZE: D SOLVE GOD
08.05.2020 18:27 # 3
serkomser
I also renewed the old control case and said the keymaker will not work without the chip inside.
No time, no timing, no gearbox, my God, my Lord ..
08.05.2020 18:27 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = fatih.bahadir] Hello friends. I wanted to share a problem and solution that I experienced. Maybe I know many of you but I just learned it. At the front of the house.When I say my accumulator-transmission-gasoline pump, I called Peugeot Active Iyyil to have the car pulled. I did not have time, I could not care. Two days later, I called again to have it pulled, this time another master (Metin) was interested. The first question was to start, I said yes. Then it is not a battery or spark plug. Did the gear go through, I said yes. He said not in the gearbox. He said, "I was taking it. Did you drop the key? I said, what was the point?" I changed the normal key to the new switch. I removed the inside of my old key and placed it in the new key. It was very nice. I paid 60 TL. I gave the new key to my wife. Thank god. 307 SW, KEY PROBLEM, CAR DOES NOT WORK [/ QUOTE] past, the most troublesome of the possibilities has been gone.
08.05.2020 18:27 # 5
fatih.bahadir
Exactly. I was very relieved. In my mind, crazy questions have been two days, I wonder how long it will run? Smile
08.05.2020 18:27 # 6
Bugra
I tried to start it by hitting it for years since 2005 model citroen c3 does not work like this. What do I know if the imoblayzer or something seems to have a self-clutching starter for some reason, but it doesn't work. I made a pass. then we left where we left the next day, we tried to try again at once. We said, the car rested, worked from him: D then we learned what ignorance is so bad something LOL
08.05.2020 18:27 # 7
ahmet_bjk
In the old 2001 partner, when the control was not working, when I tried to open it with the key and start the car, there was no starter.
08.05.2020 18:27 # 8
pusutr
God would first lose his donkey to his beloved servant, and then make him find it. LOL
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”